997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

SharkWerks Featured in Excellence Magazine

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 11:42 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ruf_turbo
Thanks for the link. Really enjoyed the article. The car sounds fantastic.
Thanks man.. and here's the video/journey:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzeLcvgOVzQ

Old 01-29-2010, 02:26 PM
ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !
Very nice vid. Again thanks for sharing this.

Your shop looks well prep'ed for taking care of our cars. Sometimes I wish I lived in CA.

Old 01-31-2010, 11:59 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ruf_turbo
Very nice vid. Again thanks for sharing this.

Your shop looks well prep'ed for taking care of our cars. Sometimes I wish I lived in CA.
Thank you! The wife did that one

Old 01-31-2010, 03:20 PM
sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !
I finally read the article and what great review. I knew the 3.9 was going to be good but the review was just over the top great. You guys are class acts and it is fabulous seeing you receive some well deserved recognition. Congratulations!

Old 01-31-2010, 03:34 PM
sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sharkster
Thanks man.. and here's the video/journey
OK, I just watched the video now. Fabulous! I love that car at 8800 RPM's. It makes me want to find an orange 997.1 GT3RS and send it your way.

Old 02-01-2010, 11:13 AM
Originally Posted by sparkhill
OK, I just watched the video now. Fabulous! I love that car at 8800 RPM's. It makes me want to find an orange 997.1 GT3RS and send it your way.
Thanks Sparkhill.... I gotta get you a ride in ours and yes orange would be the way to go. According to Mooty the orange ones are faster than the green

Originally Posted by sparkhill
I finally read the article and what great review. I knew the 3.9 was going to be good but the review was just over the top great. You guys are class acts and it is fabulous seeing you receive some well deserved recognition. Congratulations!
Thank you ever so much... that means a lot coming from you We really wanted them to throw everything and the kitchen sink at it Either way, next time you're here we owe you a ride!

Old 02-01-2010, 12:51 PM
art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !
Awesome work Alex. Congrats to you and the Team!!! If Pete Stout comes around your corner, it shows there is something really special there I know. Art

Old 04-03-2010, 09:10 AM
Originally Posted by art4iza
Awesome work Alex. Congrats to you and the Team!!! If Pete Stout comes around your corner, it shows there is something really special there I know. Art
For sure Art And thank you.. I see their site got a nice redesign too

Old 04-07-2010, 04:17 PM
Now that the magazine has been out for some time I thought I'd show you some of the images that didn't make it in there... Some of these roads are sublime

Old 04-07-2010, 07:13 PM
FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !
Awesome pics!! So by this comment you mean you know how to get back there on a nice Saturday or Sunday morning??

Originally Posted by sharkster
Some of these roads are sublime

Old 04-08-2010, 10:14 AM
Originally Posted by TestJet
Awesome pics!! So by this comment you mean you know how to get back there on a nice Saturday or Sunday morning??
Hehe thanks and no we'd need to do it during the week. No traffic

Old 04-10-2010, 09:25 AM
ky911sc is infamous around these parts
Good article for cool car.

Old 04-10-2010, 10:02 AM
Former Vendor
SpoolnV8 is infamous around these parts
"Owners who like the new rear wing will be seeing a lot of it; thicker and positioned higher, its blade is perfectly placed to obscure everything be­tween a bus driver’s gloves and a skateboarder’s shoes. We resort to using the tall side mirrors as rearview mirrors, a practice we abandoned years ago."

LMAOOOOO

Old 04-10-2010, 10:23 AM
xseal is a name known to allxseal is a name known to allxseal is a name known to allxseal is a name known to allxseal is a name known to allxseal is a name known to all
The more I look at the "ghosted" GT3RS stickers, the cooler I think they are. I like a clean look with no stickers, but if I had an RS, I'd be ordering a set.

Old 04-10-2010, 10:36 AM
xseal is a name known to allxseal is a name known to allxseal is a name known to allxseal is a name known to allxseal is a name known to allxseal is a name known to all
I just watched the video. Anyone who knows something about engine tuning knows the 500hp is no big deal. But, the linear power curve and gains down low and especially mid-range with that kind of power up top -- that is downright impressive. If I had a GT rather than a tt, I'd be saving up for the engine kit. Really cool.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SharkWerks Featured in Excellence Magazine