997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

SharkWerks Featured in Excellence Magazine

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 03:25 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by xseal
I just watched the video. Anyone who knows something about engine tuning knows the 500hp is no big deal. But, the linear power curve and gains down low and especially mid-range with that kind of power up top -- that is downright impressive. If I had a GT rather than a tt, I'd be saving up for the engine kit. Really cool.
Thank you! And here's the smooth curve in action:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSz_rJ1jnQ4
Originally Posted by xseal
The more I look at the "ghosted" GT3RS stickers, the cooler I think they are. I like a clean look with no stickers, but if I had an RS, I'd be ordering a set.
We figured she needed a refresh to be different since she's had a lot of play as the black/green kermit
Originally Posted by SpoolnV8
"Owners who like the new rear wing will be seeing a lot of it; thicker and positioned higher, its blade is perfectly placed to obscure everything be*tween a bus driver’s gloves and a skateboarder’s shoes. We resort to using the tall side mirrors as rearview mirrors, a practice we abandoned years ago."

LMAOOOOO
So true... I couldn't see out of the back of my 2010
Originally Posted by ky911sc
Good article for cool car.
Thanks Kelly.