997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

a special thanks to TPC Racing and all others

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 06:02 AM
HN-GT2997 is infamous around these parts
a special thanks to TPC Racing and all others

Hi guys

I just want to tell you my experience with TPC Racing and there service incl. the forum and feedback from you all.

I am very happy to find more infos and feedback from other Porsche members that helped me to get the products I need to make my car better and better.

I ordered my 5" TPC Racing Blitzkrieg 997GT2 Intercoolers on the 20th so they custom make them for me right away what is stunning as it takes more then a week normally.
They shipped them perfect packed with with Fedex Tuesday already and today I get them already in Germany!! so thanks Fedex for this also. What a perfect job you guys from TPC did so I wanted to thanks you for the perfect transaction and the wonderfully 5" IC set is now ready for the install on the weekend. Also thanks to Evolution MotorSports for the set Boost Recirculation Valves I ordered and they shipped the same day!!!!

In general my project Porsche 997 GT2 will sooner or later be finished with more help from the Forum.

thanks and greetings from Germany

Old 01-28-2010, 08:35 AM
Former Vendor
TPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond repute
Glad you got everything heiko. Look forward to your performance feedback

Old 01-28-2010, 09:40 AM
summoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nice
+1 for TPC. I loved my SC'd 997S!

Old 01-28-2010, 10:00 AM
jiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to all
Originally Posted by HN-GT2997
Hi guys

I just want to tell you my experience with TPC Racing and there service incl. the forum and feedback from you all.

I am very happy to find more infos and feedback from other Porsche members that helped me to get the products I need to make my car better and better.

I ordered my 5" TPC Racing Blitzkrieg 997GT2 Intercoolers on the 20th so they custom make them for me right away what is stunning as it takes more then a week normally.
They shipped them perfect packed with with Fedex Tuesday already and today I get them already in Germany!! so thanks Fedex for this also. What a perfect job you guys from TPC did so I wanted to thanks you for the perfect transaction and the wonderfully 5" IC set is now ready for the install on the weekend. Also thanks to Evolution MotorSports for the set Boost Recirculation Valves I ordered and they shipped the same day!!!!

In general my project Porsche 997 GT2 will sooner or later be finished with more help from the Forum.

thanks and greetings from Germany

nice and don't forget to post installation pics and datalogs / comparisons/ pics between the TPC and stockers !

Old 01-28-2010, 01:29 PM
Schwabe has a spectacular aura aboutSchwabe has a spectacular aura aboutSchwabe has a spectacular aura about
Sehr schoen, sehr schoen, kann dem nur zustimmen. Habe zwei Autos getuned von TPC inclusive meines 520PS turbo Cayman, ach ja und ich mag auch weiss mit roten Heckleuchten ....

Casey, you know what I mean ... right ....

Old 01-28-2010, 01:39 PM
Funny to read German here lol nice to here you are happy also

grüße (greetings in German)

Old 01-28-2010, 08:59 PM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Awesome job as always TPC!

Old 01-29-2010, 12:03 PM
Former Vendor
TPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond repute
thanks Neil.

Old 02-07-2010, 08:17 AM
jiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to all
pics of install and temp mesures?

thx

Old 02-11-2010, 04:11 PM
we installed all and I can tell a big gain on the dyno so I will try to make soon the pictures of the install online online. as the weather is so bad we could no drive the car as we had a hard time on the street already. soon I hope when the weather gets better I will make the temp tests with the tester and let you guys know the results

Old 02-12-2010, 08:17 AM
Former Vendor
Thanks Heiko! Glad things went together smoothly. The dyno was impressive. Looking forward to you posting a final version!

Old 02-12-2010, 09:02 AM
would love to know more about this hybrid technology, can we have a detailed insight of tube & fin vs bar & plate vs hybrid tech ?

Old 02-12-2010, 11:46 AM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
+1 for TPC they deserve respect

Old 02-14-2010, 03:14 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by jiaim
would love to know more about this hybrid technology, can we have a detailed insight of tube & fin vs bar & plate vs hybrid tech ?
Will put together some info for you on monday!

Old 02-14-2010, 04:06 PM
Hi guys here finally some pictures about the install and dyno sheets as promised.

first you see my fitted Capristo exhaust system with 200 cell cats

Attached Images    

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: a special thanks to TPC Racing and all others