997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

another Run vivid racing 825Hp Vs P800 with prove

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 06:56 PM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
By the way guys ...... after one edit for insults, the second gets a warning and the third wins a time out.

Old 02-09-2010, 07:02 PM
FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !
These vids are practically a waste of time, and that 80's music is just horrible.

Old 02-09-2010, 07:09 PM
GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !
I think this thread is so pointless and is making the forum look like a school playground, If I were a moderator i would close and/or delete it as it has no value to anyone whatsoever.

There are some nice cars in the vids thnx for sharing those and yes the music is cheesy but blame that on the one who made the vid lol.

Old 02-09-2010, 07:19 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vividracing
Until you can provide data and be authenticated, nobody cares...
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...mile-list.html
I'm not sure how much more "authentic" it can be Dan....the GTR pulled your customer 997 in a highway roll-on video. Simple as that.

I'm really liking the Kuwait style...I no longer support Desert Storm

You guys are nuts though racing with all that damn sand on the road!

Keep posting your videos (minus the music though)

Old 02-09-2010, 08:00 PM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
DAN its ur Day

Evolution MotorSports 997.2TT Hunting Down The Blue 800 HP Vivid 997TT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWItpi5neuM&feature=sub

Old 02-09-2010, 08:12 PM
Former Vendor
AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !
These guys are not playing games over there... Nice runs!!

Old 02-09-2010, 08:48 PM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GTRNICK
I think this thread is so pointless and is making the forum look like a school playground, If I were a moderator i would close and/or delete it as it has no value to anyone whatsoever.

There are some nice cars in the vids thnx for sharing those and yes the music is cheesy but blame that on the one who made the vid lol.
I can appreciate your opinion. Just as I can appreciate the opinions of others. "School playground" ........ hardly. Actually a little insulting. The threads for the most part were confrontational yet basically respectful. When anyone starts making accusations, they better be ready to back them up, otherwise they end up with egg all over their face. Members quickly pick things out and the truth usually becomes evident.

Closing the thread. Oh, such a simple answer. It seems to happen all to often. Sorry, I would rather moderate and let the cards fall where they may. I would suggest that everyone put a little thought into what they say as it may come back to haunt them or at the least make them look real silly. As I said before, members have a way of seeing through a lot of things.

Last edited by cjv; 02-09-2010 at 08:51 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 08:56 PM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Nice runs guys, that 2 ton Datsun sure moves eh?

Old 02-09-2010, 09:02 PM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
can appreciate your opinion. Just as I can appreciate the opinions of others. "School playground" ........ hardly. Actually a little insulting. The threads for the most part were confrontational yet basically respectful. When anyone starts making accusations, they better be ready to back them up, otherwise they end up with egg all over their face. Members quickly pick things out and the truth usually becomes evident.

Closing the thread. Oh, such a simple answer. It seems to happen all to often. Sorry, I would rather moderate and let the cards fall where they may. I would suggest that everyone put a little thought into what they say as it may come back to haunt them or at the least make them look real silly. As I said before, members have a way of seeing through a lot of things.
thanx and u deserve all respect ..

Old 02-09-2010, 09:06 PM
Nice runs guys, that 2 ton Datsun sure moves eh?
it earn here respect By force

Old 02-09-2010, 09:17 PM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Keep up the good work guys, love the videos, keep them coming!

Lots of gorgeous cars over there for sure.

Old 02-09-2010, 09:30 PM
cjv
Originally Posted by yalmutawa
thanx and u deserve all respect ..
I appreciate your kind words.

I really don't know either of the cars or drivers. However, it appears in the above track video that one driver has a lot more experience (based on braking and apex) than the other. I could be wrong. Based on that I really could not make a decision as to the prep of the cars. On that day, with those two drivers, the EVO car/driver definitely prevailed.

Just my two cents.

Last edited by cjv; 02-09-2010 at 09:35 PM.
Old 02-10-2010, 05:36 AM
Tiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to behold
Is quite obvious that the evoms car driver has better skills, but i bet that they gave their best in the longest straight, and i can't see the 300hp difference. Does the PDK makes such a huge advantage in the track?

Old 02-10-2010, 07:22 AM
Is quite obvious that the evoms car driver has better skills, but i bet that they gave their best in the longest straight, and i can't see the 300hp difference. Does the PDK makes such a huge advantage in the track?
beside the good amazing driving skills vivid racing 825hp package had a 300hp on discount thats why it the evoms was hunting it so easy "

Last edited by yalmutawa; 02-10-2010 at 08:20 PM. Reason: better answer
Old 02-11-2010, 05:06 AM
GT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really nice
There only way to settle this....MAKE NEW VIDEO with PROPER RUNs !!!

P800 runned 10.19 with LC here and 26.9 in mile here officialy.... what is VR825 kit times ???

At Miami it runned 10.7 without LC and trapped 141 !!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: another Run vivid racing 825Hp Vs P800 with prove