997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

another Run vivid racing 825Hp Vs P800 with prove

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 10:14 AM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
Exclamation another Run vivid racing 825Hp Vs P800 with prove

world fastest 997tt 825hp vivid racing Vs P800 GTR Switzer2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7le5toR6FE
rolling 130km/h
the race is in the min 2:20
I have forwarded this to the owner. He will gladly race you. Dont be to excited about your RUF car. I had a 996TT RUF 550 here, it was the same as a K16 with a ECU Flash LOL.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
and the owner of 997tt with vivid racing answered :
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by yalmutawa
lo0ol i'll race this guy with my 550hp Ruf or with a 620Hp from evoms

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
its ok i agree<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
the owner of the 997tt with vivid racing mods web page in youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/YOUSEFG35
and his nick name in 6speedforum as i just mentioned Ysfg35

Old 02-09-2010, 11:00 AM
besiktas is infamous around these partsbesiktas is infamous around these parts
it says the 997tt is white in ysfg35's signature, but in video it's black??

Old 02-09-2010, 02:42 PM
SpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by besiktas
it says the 997tt is white in ysfg35's signature, but in video it's black??
probably in-disguised never know ;P .. but ouch this is right in the sack !! ;p

Old 02-09-2010, 02:43 PM
ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !
loooooooool yes this porsche is mine ,, all of you... can see that i gave
the skyline the jump by 3 cars in front of me ,, and you see how i pulled him very eazy
and my boost in this time was only 1.2 bar .... and the owner of the gtr told me
your porsche is too much fast ...
yalmutwa : why you just stand behind your laptop and talke
i do not know why are you doing that ??? its not your car and even not your friend car the gtr ??

anyway thanks yalmutwa that you proved to all 6speed how fast was my 997TT with vivi package ,, thanks to dan from vivdrace for the great
tunning and everything
here some videos of my 997TT :

with stock zr1 rollin 130 kilo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNTFCQGUvIg

with camd c6zo6 rollin 100 kilo and i let him jump first
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMJUbh2opNE

in the end of the race video :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDL2mZCOUyc

all the races is in pump gas 1.2 bar only

Old 02-09-2010, 02:56 PM
SpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ysfg35
loooooooool yes this porsche is mine ,, all of you... can see that i gave
the skyline the jump by 3 cars in front of me ,, and you see how i pulled him very eazy
and my boost in this time was only 1.2 bar .... and the owner of the gtr told me
your porsche is too much fast ...
yalmutwa : why you just stand behind your laptop and talke
i do not know why are you doing that ??? its not your car and even not your friend car the gtr ??

anyway thanks yalmutwa that you proved to all 6speed how fast was my 997TT with vivi package ,, thanks to dan from vivdrace for the great
tunning and everything
here some videos of my 997TT :

with stock zr1 rollin 130 kilo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNTFCQGUvIg

with camd c6zo6 rollin 100 kilo and i let him jump first
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMJUbh2opNE

in the end of the race video :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDL2mZCOUyc

all the races is in pump gas 1.2 bar only
I'm Sooo sorry ysfg35 for the interruption but yalmutawa isn't the kinda guy who would sit behind a screen and bully on people i personally shoot this video of you racing him and u can see how his red 997 RUF pulled away .. people could easily judge on this video by looking at you hitting the brake after him pulling away ;P .. I was just waiting for the right time to upload this beauty ..
Sorry again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1ErDUDdXbY

Last edited by SpunkyQ8; 02-09-2010 at 03:18 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:58 PM
ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !
looooooooooooooool this race was before six months my car was stock loooool
and he his car was tuned looooool

Old 02-09-2010, 02:59 PM
Stock or not .. I might as well say he had a massive headers leakage but never did !
u just said that he is sitting behind a screen and i just showed you how he had u for dinner that night

Last edited by SpunkyQ8; 02-09-2010 at 03:04 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:06 PM
lol my car was stock in this time .. and he was moded with ruf !!! who you think will win ???

stock 997tt or moded 997tt with tune + exhaust + headers ????

i do not know how you think .. and do not know who you are and why you hate me ?? even i do not know you or yalmutwa ... but anyway trust me .. nothin usefull from what you are doin guys ... really nothin

Old 02-09-2010, 04:08 PM
GTsilver2010 has a spectacular aura aboutGTsilver2010 has a spectacular aura aboutGTsilver2010 has a spectacular aura about
oh jesus

is forum as bad as the C63 section at MBworld ...

Old 02-09-2010, 05:44 PM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
now and after my prove i ask from the oporators to re-open my thread pls ..
and dear ysfg35 regarding the video u upload this doesnt concern the thread our subject is regarding vivid racing 825 vs The P800

I'm Sooo sorry ysfg35 for the interruption but yalmutawa isn't the kinda guy who would sit behind a screen and bully on people i personally shoot this video of you racing him and u can see how his red 997 RUF pulled away .. people could easily judge on this video by looking at you hitting the brake after him pulling away ;P .. I was just waiting for the right time to upload this beauty ..
Sorry again
LoooooooooooooooooooooL where the hell did u get this video from !!!!!!

Old 02-09-2010, 05:50 PM
Originally Posted by yalmutawa
now and after my prove i ask from the oporators to re-open my thread pls ..
and dear ysfg35 regarding the video u upload this doesnt concern the thread our subject is regarding vivid racing 825 vs The P800

LoooooooooooooooooooooL where the hell did u get this video from !!!!!!
I guess now u better know who's lookin after u. Always be there for u dear ;P

Old 02-09-2010, 06:15 PM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
All this fighting and you guys are keeping it somewhat clean ..... pass the popcorn.

Old 02-09-2010, 06:22 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
yalmutaw - you are here picking a fight for no reason. Its funny. You are showing others cars, not yours... Talking crap for other people makes you look ********. If bashing others makes you feel better, I feel sorry for you as you will live a lonely sad life. You basically just made your point mute by showing him racing that GTR and pulling him at 2:20. As far as the Switzer P800, I happen to do business with Tym and Jo and they are great guys and build lots of great cars. There are many fast cars out there and just cause it has a number next it to, does not mean anything when you are comparing 2 platforms...

Post PBox data, then you can prove stuff. GPS does not lie...

To GTSilver2010, I apologize for this guys actions as these type of ****S are what ruin the purpose of forums.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIivO7u91Oo

Last edited by cjv; 02-09-2010 at 06:44 PM. Reason: deleted two insulting words. thru the first 12 posts insulting word were not used.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:32 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Until you can provide data and be authenticated, nobody cares...
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...mile-list.html

Old 02-09-2010, 06:46 PM
yalmutaw - you are here picking a fight for no reason. Its funny. You are showing others cars, not yours... Talking crap for other people makes you look ignorant. If bashing others makes you feel better, I feel sorry for you as you will live a lonely sad life. You basically just made your point mute by showing him racing that GTR and pulling him at 2:20. As far as the Switzer P800, I happen to do business with Tym and Jo and they are great guys and build lots of great cars. There are many fast cars out there and just cause it has a number next it to, does not mean anything when you are comparing 2 platforms...

Post PBox data, then you can prove stuff. GPS does not lie...
To Let u know i feel much better for showing all members in this forum how good is ur quality comparative to other companies that's #1
and #2 i proved how u **** and denied in the previous thread ....

Last edited by cjv; 02-09-2010 at 06:53 PM. Reason: And I thought you guys were keeping it clean. Find a word that is not insulting. Post facts and let them speak for themselves

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: another Run vivid racing 825Hp Vs P800 with prove