997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Vivid Racing VR825 - my 997TT story

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 12:57 PM
P2P
P2P is a jewel in the roughP2P is a jewel in the roughP2P is a jewel in the roughP2P is a jewel in the rough
wish u a good luck

Old 05-04-2010, 01:09 PM
k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ysfg35
today am gone race vette C6 with supercharge .. i will have a great video for sure
Good luck bro... Represent!

Old 05-04-2010, 04:36 PM
ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vividracing
Milou - yes the AEM and NX kits fit on the VTG car. The AEM Water Injection sprays into the Ypipe and the NX kit sprays on to the intercoolers.

Boy I would of sprayed the Nox into the y-p and the water onto the IC's. Makes sense to me...but I would have fooked it for sure.

Old 05-04-2010, 07:14 PM
ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ysfg35
this is race between me and my friend
You guys have too much fun over there! I wish we had roads (empty and long) like you do.

Old 05-04-2010, 07:48 PM
k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ruf_turbo
You guys have too much fun over there! I wish we had roads (empty and long) like you do.
Here's a sample... I took this shot standing on a pedestrian overpass with the camera on a tripod.
The mushroom structures you see in the middle left side of the shot are water storage towers. They are decoratively lit in the colors of the Kuwaiti flag because it was the Kuwait Independence Day festivities.

Old 05-04-2010, 09:14 PM
Originally Posted by k_ddsl
Here's a sample... I took this shot standing on a pedestrian overpass with the camera on a tripod.
The mushroom structures you see in the middle left side of the shot are water storage towers. They are decoratively lit in the colors of the Kuwaiti flag because it was the Kuwait Independence Day festivities.

Those towers are beautiful.

So, are you trying to show me that roads aren't always empty? I know they aren't always empty because you guys are racing on them all the time. Your time lapse probably had a half dozen races, or more.

Old 05-04-2010, 09:16 PM
Your time lapse probably had a half dozen races, or more.
Where do you think all those light streaks you see came from?

Old 05-04-2010, 09:25 PM
SpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond repute

man i have to say this is one hell of a shot ! love it !

Old 05-04-2010, 09:27 PM
Where do you think all those light streaks you see came from?
That's what I figured. They were going so fast your camera couldn't catch them.

Old 05-05-2010, 12:35 AM
Thread hijack on:

Sorry for the off-topic. Couldn't resist...
This is for all my P-loving 6peeder brothers from Kuwait: Some pictures I've taken here

The famous Kuwait Towers

Arabian Dhow Fishing Ship off the Souk Shark Bay

Kuwait Coastline by Moonlight

The Arab Side of Kuwait: Mosque Minaret Sunset

The American/European Side of Kuwait: Hard Rock Cafe

All I can say is Kuwait's a great place to be, with a fantastic mixture of cultures and ethnicities to please just about all tastes... God Bless!

Thread hijack off.

Old 05-05-2010, 08:21 AM
Thread hijack on:

Sorry for the off-topic. Couldn't resist...
This is for all my P-loving 6peeder brothers from Kuwait: Some pictures I've taken here

...edit...
Thanks for sharing the beautiful pics. You almost make me want to visit.

Old 05-05-2010, 08:38 AM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Top quality pics... thanks for sharing them.

Old 05-05-2010, 09:05 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Spraying the intercoolers with the nitrous really brings down the IAT. Spray in the YPipe would then act like a normal Nitrous Kit which if not used right, can damage the motor.

Old 05-05-2010, 09:20 AM
Thanks for sharing the beautiful pics. You almost make me want to visit.
Open invitation mate... Anytime...
I'll throw in room & board

Old 05-05-2010, 09:21 AM
Originally Posted by HIRISC
Top quality pics... thanks for sharing them.
You're more than welcome and thank you for the compliment.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Vivid Racing VR825 - my 997TT story