997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

My FVD Sound Version Catless Exhaust

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-28-2010, 11:58 PM
TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !
My FVD Sound Version Catless Exhaust

Last edited by TTdude; 12-24-2011 at 12:37 PM.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:15 AM
sam12345 is a splendid one to beholdsam12345 is a splendid one to beholdsam12345 is a splendid one to beholdsam12345 is a splendid one to beholdsam12345 is a splendid one to beholdsam12345 is a splendid one to beholdsam12345 is a splendid one to behold
car sounds great! i'd still love to meetup with you to hear your car if you happen to have time

thanks

Old 03-01-2010, 02:24 AM
Porsche Boy is a jewel in the roughPorsche Boy is a jewel in the roughPorsche Boy is a jewel in the rough
I think that sounds better than my cargraphic race . On idle the fvd is substantially louder and meaner and is exactly what I am looking for. Great exhaust.

Last edited by Porsche Boy; 03-01-2010 at 02:58 AM. Reason: forgot to add something
Old 03-01-2010, 07:08 AM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
when did you go catless?? i believe you had the 200 cells before right??
anyway it sounds wicked, love it.

Old 03-01-2010, 08:15 AM
Premium Sponsor
Rhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond repute
TTdude,

Thanks for adding that. Here is another video of the catless system....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpiyW...layer_embedded

Glad your enjoying the exhaust!
Rhonda

Contact me directly to get the latest FVD forum member discount!

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Visit our online shop for an extensive selection of tuning and original parts www.fvd.net

Old 03-01-2010, 08:20 AM
raclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by TTdude
You know...you won't put on a lot of miles the way you are driving!
Although...that's further than I have driven in 2 months!

Old 03-01-2010, 10:03 AM
TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sam12345
car sounds great! i'd still love to meetup with you to hear your car if you happen to have time, thanks
PM Sent

Originally Posted by nyamg
when did you go catless?? i believe you had the 200 cells before right??
anyway it sounds wicked, love it.
Hi Nyamg, You're the one who turned me on to this system--THANKS! I pulled out the cats over the weekend and installed the bypass pipes just to see what it would be like. I love it. You can hear the turbos sing in the vid just on standing. The nice thing about this exhaust system is that it's modular, and when I need a smog check, I'll just pop back in the cats. This system is definitely a keeper.

Originally Posted by raclaims
You know...you won't put on a lot of miles the way you are driving!
Although...that's further than I have driven in 2 months!
LOL....that and granny shifting

I feel for you bro. The weather out there is frightening--been there, done that.

Old 03-29-2010, 12:30 AM
NeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond repute
I love it David! Sounds wicked mean!

Old 03-29-2010, 01:12 AM
Originally Posted by NeilM
I love it David! Sounds wicked mean!
Thanks Neil! Let me know next time you're down my way!

Old 03-29-2010, 05:07 AM
GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !
As we say it in the U.K. that sounds the mutz nutz

Old 03-29-2010, 06:06 AM
SRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud of
I declare this the best exhaust for the TT.

Old 03-29-2010, 08:26 PM
Premium Sponsor
Rhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GTRNICK
As we say it in the U.K. that sounds the mutz nutz
Sweet! That's it, I am going to change the text to...

997 TT "Brombacher" (Mutz Nutz Version)

Contact me directly to get the latest FVD forum member discount!

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Visit our online shop for an extensive selection of tuning and original parts www.fvd.net

Old 07-17-2011, 03:45 PM
kuchigalore has a spectacular aura aboutkuchigalore has a spectacular aura aboutkuchigalore has a spectacular aura about
That's a sweet *** exhaust! Best I've heard, better than tubi IMHO. How is it with emissions testing though?

Old 07-17-2011, 03:49 PM
Originally Posted by kuchigalore
That's a sweet *** exhaust! Best I've heard, better than tubi IMHO. How is it with emissions testing though?
With a good tune and everything firing well, I'm confident it would pass the sniff test catless.

Old 07-17-2011, 03:55 PM
kuchigalore has a spectacular aura aboutkuchigalore has a spectacular aura aboutkuchigalore has a spectacular aura about
Nice. I spoke with Rhonda at FVD last week she's nice. I'm looking at the 100.221E system: 200 cell cats, sound version, chip, and the tips....will put up some sound once i get it

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My FVD Sound Version Catless Exhaust