997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Need Help Locating Blk 2010 Turbo Cab PDK

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 06:21 AM
ItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant future
Need Help Locating Blk 2010 Turbo Cab PDK

Hello my 6speed brothers,

Trying to locate a black exterior, any interior, 2010 Turbo Cabriolet. Necessary options are: PDK, Sport Chrono, Bluetooth. I know all porsches are optioned uniquely so I really don't care about that. Interior can be any color, not too picky. Exterior must be black (regular or metallic)

Anybody have any good ideas for finding a car? I am in NY, hoping to find one within the tri-state area. I tried a few big dealerships (Manhattan Motorcars, New Country Porsche) and I keep getting the run-around. One of them even took a deposit but it's been a few days and they can't seem to secure the car that they promised they could get. Amazing that these dealerships aren't motivated to get a car...

Want a car within the next week or 2, not a 2011 build.

Any advice? Good dealerships to contact? Help is MUCH appreciated.

THANK YOU!

Old 03-08-2010, 06:47 AM
bijan is infamous around these partsbijan is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
Hello my 6speed brothers,

Trying to locate a black exterior, any interior, 2010 Turbo Cabriolet. Necessary options are: PDK, Sport Chrono, Bluetooth. I know all porsches are optioned uniquely so I really don't care about that. Interior can be any color, not too picky. Exterior must be black (regular or metallic)

Anybody have any good ideas for finding a car? I am in NY, hoping to find one within the tri-state area. I tried a few big dealerships (Manhattan Motorcars, New Country Porsche) and I keep getting the run-around. One of them even took a deposit but it's been a few days and they can't seem to secure the car that they promised they could get. Amazing that these dealerships aren't motivated to get a car...

Want a car within the next week or 2, not a 2011 build.

Any advice? Good dealerships to contact? Help is MUCH appreciated.

THANK YOU!
Try Champion Porsche in South Florida.
800-940-4020

I think they have one I saw on Friday....Not sure but worth a call. Good luck.

Old 03-08-2010, 07:00 AM
ItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by bijan
Try Champion Porsche in South Florida.
800-940-4020

I think they have one I saw on Friday....Not sure but worth a call. Good luck.
Thanks, yes that is the car my dealership has been trying to swap for. I'm giving them till noon and if the dealer doesn't get back to me, I'll call Champion direct and see if they ship (never had a car shipped before so prefer driving it home).

Thanks man.

I still can't find anymore out there...tried a few dealerships and could only get 6-speed manual.

Old 03-08-2010, 11:08 AM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
Thanks, yes that is the car my dealership has been trying to swap for. I'm giving them till noon and if the dealer doesn't get back to me, I'll call Champion direct and see if they ship (never had a car shipped before so prefer driving it home).

Thanks man.

I still can't find anymore out there...tried a few dealerships and could only get 6-speed manual.

try Garry Rawlins at Leith Porsche in Cary NC. great dealership great salesman and I am pretty sure he just told me he has a Black cab tt pdk

Old 03-08-2010, 11:20 AM
Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !
Getting rid of the V bro???

Old 03-08-2010, 12:21 PM
Thanks everyone; will let you know what happens.

Originally Posted by Vic55
Getting rid of the V bro???
Nah man, the 997TT isn't for me (unfortunately, although I will be driving it nonetheless). Maybe a year or 2 down the road though if all goes well I will take it over. That is, if this engine proves worthy enough to crank up the boost a bit. BTW, that new front lip looks great. Your taste in cars never ceases to amaze me.

Old 03-08-2010, 12:45 PM
997TTurbo is a splendid one to behold997TTurbo is a splendid one to behold997TTurbo is a splendid one to behold997TTurbo is a splendid one to behold997TTurbo is a splendid one to behold997TTurbo is a splendid one to behold997TTurbo is a splendid one to behold997TTurbo is a splendid one to behold
Sent you a good lead. Check PM.

Old 03-08-2010, 12:48 PM
kcturbo is infamous around these parts
Aristocrat Motors in the Kansas City area has a beautiful triple black TT cab with red contrasting stitching on their showroom floor. You should talk to Dan Shearman (the sales manager). 913.677.3300. I bought my last 2 turbo cabs from them and recently ordered a Panamera turbo from them. Dan is great to work with and made me a great deal on the Panamera.

I might even drive it to NY for you and get rid of those pesky break-in miles. (My daughter lives in the city)

Old 03-08-2010, 01:16 PM
Again, you guys are great! Thanks! 1 dealer from Long Island is calling me back today. He has 2 identical cars and is pretty sure he can secure one of them for me. I'll let you all know what happens. The red stitching sounds nice, kcturbo!

Old 03-08-2010, 01:19 PM
kcturbo is infamous around these parts
I just called Aristocrat Motors to double check on this car and they sold it. It was a beautiful car. Best of luck on finding one, you will love it!

Old 03-08-2010, 02:32 PM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
Here is one at Sewickley Porsche - just outside Pittsburgh. I started buying from them in 1979. Probably have bought a dozen or more since then.

http://sewickley.porschedealer.com/2...30904/info.php

412-741-6400 Ask for Brad. Low key guy. Porsche sales mgr.

Last edited by imcarnuts; 03-08-2010 at 02:35 PM.
Old 03-08-2010, 04:49 PM
TNPorscheGuy is infamous around these parts
I have your car

ItallianStallion,
I head up the Porsche dealership in Memphis,TN and have the perfect car for you! Black/Black PDK Turbo Cabrio. Fresh off the boat and ready to go. One of only a couple in the US right now. Call me at 901-428-4911 and we can discuss delivery, etc.
David Graham
Gossett Porsche

Old 03-08-2010, 04:57 PM
handdoc is infamous around these parts
Ira in Danvers, MA had one, but i wouldn't send my worst enemy to them for anything

Old 03-08-2010, 05:26 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
This for your pops, Stallion? How's Arvy? Has he replaced the E55?

Old 03-08-2010, 07:13 PM
BostonRocket is infamous around these parts
There is one sitting here in Boston. PM me if you are interested. There should be plenty of these around though. It was the launch car.

'Rocket

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Need Help Locating Blk 2010 Turbo Cab PDK