997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Anyone know this car/owner?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-13-2010, 12:59 PM
Car-Narcissist has a reputation beyond reputeCar-Narcissist has a reputation beyond reputeCar-Narcissist has a reputation beyond reputeCar-Narcissist has a reputation beyond reputeCar-Narcissist has a reputation beyond reputeCar-Narcissist has a reputation beyond reputeCar-Narcissist has a reputation beyond reputeCar-Narcissist has a reputation beyond reputeCar-Narcissist has a reputation beyond reputeCar-Narcissist has a reputation beyond reputeCar-Narcissist has a reputation beyond repute
Message Removed

Message Removed

Last edited by Car-Narcissist; 07-04-2018 at 11:01 AM.
Old 03-13-2010, 01:02 PM
986speedster is infamous around these parts
Check out description.....if you are interested in buying this beautiful BMW???

Old 03-13-2010, 01:02 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Lack of pics, no options list. Orig MSRP? Still, a supposedly clean specimen with 16K miles should be worth more than $70K. Something ain't right...

Old 03-13-2010, 01:03 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 986speedster
Check out description.....if you are interested in buying this beautiful BMW???
Lol. Missed that. Run away. This guy is a scammer or just plain retarded.

Old 03-13-2010, 02:01 PM
FSU-997TT is infamous around these parts
Check this site....same VIN number.

http://www.southshoreporsche.com/vehicle.asp?v=966811

Old 03-13-2010, 02:04 PM
FSU-997TT is infamous around these parts
Also this site.....same VIN number as well. same pics.

http://rossion-cars.ebizautos.com/de...d-4604406.html

Old 03-13-2010, 02:04 PM
Originally Posted by FSU-997TT
Check this site....same VIN number.

http://www.southshoreporsche.com/vehicle.asp?v=966811
Good find. Scam.

Old 03-13-2010, 03:06 PM
lardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Car-Narcissist
I've been watching this car for a month and the price keeps coming down.

http://tinyurl.com/yebuvee

Does anyone know anything about this car?

Yes I do. Dino is a good guy. I have been on many runs with him. He has lots of cars.
'08 Heffner/Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder Twin Turbo
'09 Rossion Q1
'10 Nissan GT-R
'07 Porsche 997 Turbo
'06 Noble M400 (Sold)
'06 Ferrari F430 F1 (Sold)

this is the ad on cars.com http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp?tracktype=usedcc&csDlId=&csDgId=&listin gId=37718899&listingRecNum=25&criteria=sf1Dir%3DAS C%26mkId%3D20081%26stkTyp%3DU%26mdId%3D20567%26rd% 3D100000%26crSrtFlds%3DstkTypId-feedSegId-mkId-mdId-yrId%26zc%3D08820%26rn%3D0%26PMmt%3D1-1-0%26stkTypId%3D28881%26sf2Dir%3DDESC%26sf1Nm%3Dloc ation%26yrId%3D20200%26sf2Nm%3Dprice%26rpp%3D50%26 feedSegId%3D28705&aff=national

Attached Images  
Old 03-13-2010, 03:07 PM
lardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to all
Originally Posted by bonehead
Lol. Missed that. Run away. This guy is a scammer or just plain retarded.
You have no idea. BONEHEAD! the dealer wrote the ad not the owner. the car is very clean.

Old 03-13-2010, 07:39 PM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by lardog
You have no idea. BONEHEAD! the dealer wrote the ad not the owner. the car is very clean.
lol to the word bonehead, haven't heard that in a while

Lardog pm in regards, maybe interested

Old 03-13-2010, 07:46 PM
Originally Posted by rvhpno80
lol to the word bonehead, haven't heard that in a while

Lardog pm in regards, maybe interested
I can foward your # to Dino. We are all members of Driving Force Club.

Old 03-13-2010, 08:52 PM
lexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond repute
I can foward your # to Dino. We are all members of Driving Force Club.
Hope you can help me untangle this bit of mystery. I too, have been following this '07 TT listed on Autotrader
http://tinyurl.com/yebuvee. I recently contacted the seller listed in the add and just received this response from someone claiming to be "Prof.Dr.Jxxx MxCxxxxn"
Hello,

The car is still for sale. The asking price is $69,999. It is located in Maspeth, NY and the VIN is WP0AD29927S784458. The car is registered on my name and the title is clear (no lien). It is in great condition, no dents or scratches. It was always garaged and the regular maintenance was done in time. It wasn't involved in any accident and has never suffered any kind of damage. Also this is a non-smoker car.If you have any questions regarding the car or you want extra photos or the CARFAX report (for free) just let me know!
I had a buyer offering $72,500 and I've lost about 2 weeks waiting for him to pay just to find out in the end that his loan wasn't approved. I've lowered the price because I'm in desperate need of cash it's either the car or the house so if you don't need a loan you can have it.

I'm currently signed up for a protection program offered by Google Checkout and I would like to close the deal through them. If you are not aware of this program you should know that it will allow you to test drive and inspect the car before paying me. You will have a 7-day inspection period to decide whether you want to keep the car or not before they release the funds to me.
If you are still interested and have cash just send me your Google id (if you don't have one just go to http://gmail.com) and I'll ask them to fill you in with the transaction details.

Look forward hearing from you.
Now, after seeing your response indicating that you know the owner of this TT, I'm a bit suspicious that 'Prof.Dr' and 'Dino' may not be the same person. Can you shed some light on this mystery car and its owner?

Old 03-13-2010, 09:26 PM
You're right. I have no idea. Why should I? All I do know is his ad had zero effort put into it and on top of it all, it was referred to as a "BMW". So whether or not your friend wrote the ad or not, he's responsible for it.

And 'dog, take it down a notch. You've got some serious aggression issues.

Old 03-13-2010, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by lexart
Hope you can help me untangle this bit of mystery. I too, have been following this '07 TT listed on Autotrader
http://tinyurl.com/yebuvee. I recently contacted the seller listed in the add and just received this response from someone claiming to be "Prof.Dr.Jxxx MxCxxxxn"
Now, after seeing your response indicating that you know the owner of this TT, I'm a bit suspicious that 'Prof.Dr' and 'Dino' may not be the same person. Can you shed some light on this mystery car and its owner?

^^that is unadulterated BS. I've had a very similar canned response from a scammer in the past. 7 day test period or your money back? I mean seriously, who would just let someone drive their $100K+ car around with no guarantee of purchase??

Old 03-13-2010, 09:44 PM
lexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bonehead
^^that is unadulterated BS.
My thoughts exactly. This is obviously a scam using Google Checkout which, btw offers no escrow service and can only accept credit or debit cards. Yea, wright!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone know this car/owner?