997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

My Proto GT2 vs Bugatti Veyron !

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-18-2010, 10:48 AM
SpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Tiago
Want one:

Another:

Others:

One more:

The last one, i promisse:
Maybe HPF M3 +800HP
Good Job, And thank you!!

Last edited by SpunkyQ8; 06-18-2010 at 04:34 PM.
Old 06-18-2010, 11:24 AM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
Tiago, thanks for proving my point. None of those cars are cheap. Cheap is supra, Evo, Sti, etc. All the cars shown are expensive and can be modded to go very fast as shown. But again, if you want to go fast and hit the turns as well, you won't go cheaper

Old 06-18-2010, 11:42 AM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SpunkyQ8
nice slip out!
wtf does this mean? is it English? the only time I laugh when something slips out is when it is loud flatulence. This must be the case here.

Old 06-18-2010, 01:05 PM
ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Prche951
wtf does this mean? is it English? the only time I laugh when something slips out is when it is loud flatulence. This must be the case here.
...........so true

Old 06-18-2010, 02:11 PM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
Ya what does nice slip out mean? WHy not speak/write in English that all of us can understand instead of English a select few can? I will never understand this.

Old 06-18-2010, 02:12 PM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
thats a crazy car you have there. I wish I was in your area because I wold LOVE to go for a ride in that beast.

Old 06-18-2010, 04:37 PM
SpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond repute
Edited .. Excuse my english sir, That's the least expected from you "WTF" .. and yeh this forum is global, hence it doesn't say u can't speak hebro. That is

Last edited by SpunkyQ8; 06-18-2010 at 04:40 PM.
Old 06-18-2010, 05:16 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
Tiago, thanks for proving my point. None of those cars are cheap. Cheap is supra, Evo, Sti, etc. All the cars shown are expensive and can be modded to go very fast as shown. But again, if you want to go fast and hit the turns as well, you won't go cheaper
Who said anything about the turns, was that video of them racing on the track?

Old 06-18-2010, 06:03 PM
Banned
Shotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud of

Old 06-18-2010, 06:56 PM
Serpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant future
der Porsche Turbo ist erstaunlich, in welcher Sprache.

Old 06-19-2010, 01:00 AM
Tacet-Conundrum is infamous around these partsTacet-Conundrum is infamous around these partsTacet-Conundrum is infamous around these partsTacet-Conundrum is infamous around these partsTacet-Conundrum is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by bonfire
You are not making any sense. Yes the motor is bigger. But it is about output. The Veyron had 1000BHP and the Proto 850 makes 850 at the crank. There is going to be a much larger losses in the Veyron with the AWD system. The GT2 is going to have much less power loss.

3.6l flat six pushing out similar figures to the W16 bohemoth, clearly the size of the motor has nothing to do with it. Hell Supra motors are pushing out numbers well over a grand. V10TT's are doing what the Veyron does in 1/3rd the distance of that W16TTTT can pull off. There is a handful of Porsches on this very forum, that have much more impressive performance numbers than the Veyron. Those are measly little flat 6's.

Not belitttling the Veyron in any way. That car is the pinnacle of automotive engineering, in my opinion. They built a 'production' car, that runs on pump gas, go mach 11, and is possibly the most calm automobile to drive ever. Little bit saddened that no car will ever top it.

I bet the Proto 850 is a bit tough to drive on a daily basis.
Wasn't that like the only gripe about the Bugatti? Was just too tame, or so it seemed, for how fast it was and how much power it had? Don't get me wrong if I could find one for $750K I would pull the trigger! I've only seen a handful just below $1MM!

Old 06-19-2010, 07:43 AM
Originally Posted by SpunkyQ8
Edited .. Excuse my english sir, That's the least expected from you "WTF" .. and yeh this forum is global, hence it doesn't say u can't speak hebro. That is

I like your attitude... even if I can't understand you

Old 06-19-2010, 11:32 AM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
I hated the Veyron in my mind at first it was to me a heavy overweight car that needed an exorbitant amount of horsepower and also it broke my favorite cars top speed record. I was forced to put down my Gordon Murray pom poms and tuck away my Mclaren F1 poster in a drawer.

Then I watched the Chris Harris review of it and realized at one point he was talking to the camera in a calm voice while going 227 mph at night! I finally at that point got it, I understood what they were trying to accomplish and what an amazing engineering achievement the Veyron was. Its a car that makes the absolutely insane controllable in its own german engineered way!

Of course you guys and your BAMF Porsche's have cars that would eat Veyrons for lunch, Enzo's for an afternoon nap, and finish off with an SLR for dinner!

Old 06-19-2010, 03:16 PM
Originally Posted by germeezy1
Who said anything about the turns, was that video of them racing on the track?
I did. in the comment you responded to.

Originally Posted by germeezy1
I hated the Veyron in my mind at first it was to me a heavy overweight car that needed an exorbitant amount of horsepower and also it broke my favorite cars top speed record. I was forced to put down my Gordon Murray pom poms and tuck away my Mclaren F1 poster in a drawer.

Then I watched the Chris Harris review of it and realized at one point he was talking to the camera in a calm voice while going 227 mph at night! I finally at that point got it, I understood what they were trying to accomplish and what an amazing engineering achievement the Veyron was. Its a car that makes the absolutely insane controllable in its own german engineered way!

Of course you guys and your BAMF Porsche's have cars that would eat Veyrons for lunch, Enzo's for an afternoon nap, and finish off with an SLR for dinner!

it is a technological achievement. I met and talked to the owner of a "tuned" 1300 bhp veyron who got to drive his own car in germany to 250 mph. He said any Joe can drive a veyron at well over 200 without hardly any training. It is that easy. What other car can do that?

Old 06-19-2010, 04:10 PM
Tacet-Conundrum is infamous around these partsTacet-Conundrum is infamous around these partsTacet-Conundrum is infamous around these partsTacet-Conundrum is infamous around these partsTacet-Conundrum is infamous around these parts
I did. in the comment you responded to.

it is a technological achievement. I met and talked to the owner of a "tuned" 1300 bhp veyron who got to drive his own car in germany to 250 mph. He said any Joe can drive a veyron at well over 200 without hardly any training. It is that easy. What other car can do that?
None, you cannot do that in any other car!

There is a reason why the car is 4400 LBS is weight; it would be more difficult getting that amount of stability out of a car weighing 1000 LBS less. The designers knew exactly what they where doing when the created this vehicle. 2000 Kilograms and just over 1100 BHP. By the way what was the cd on this car?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Proto GT2 vs Bugatti Veyron !