997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Seeking Advice for my business partner

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 11:29 AM
GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !
I am a dealer and I can tell you confidence, the dealer cannot keep his deposit. A sales contract in California is only valid once the vehicle has been delivered to the consumer. If you go to small claims, your partner will win. You need to talk to the GM and let him or her know your intentions. None of us dealers want to waste our time or our associates time in smalls claims court over a non delivered vehicle. Trust me.. It's unfortunate that some dealers do this, but they are just playing hardball with you. You push back and they will budge.

Old 04-01-2010, 11:39 AM
sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GotBoost?
I am a dealer and I can tell you confidence, the dealer cannot keep his deposit. A sales contract in California is only valid once the vehicle has been delivered to the consumer. If you go to small claims, your partner will win. You need to talk to the GM and let him or her know your intentions. None of us dealers want to waste our time or our associates time in smalls claims court over a non delivered vehicle. Trust me.. It's unfortunate that some dealers do this, but they are just playing hardball with you. You push back and they will budge.
Sounds like the OP's friend ought to give you a call. Thanks for the definitive answer.

Old 04-01-2010, 12:54 PM
slickninja is infamous around these parts
Cool, will let him know. Thanks