997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Europipe...where to buy?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2010, 09:40 AM
drkbrent is a jewel in the roughdrkbrent is a jewel in the roughdrkbrent is a jewel in the rough
Thanks for all the help guys!

Old 05-02-2010, 03:32 PM
drkbrent is a jewel in the roughdrkbrent is a jewel in the roughdrkbrent is a jewel in the rough
Pipe packaging

Attachment 122674Have seen many pictures of the Europipe before, but never one in it's shipping package! It was interesting to me to see just how much care went into the box itself! Stef and the guys at Europipe really have the "attention to detail" thing down to an art form! No need to do an extensive review (others have done it more eloquently than I could) but it really adds to the car. I got the quite version, and the sound at startup is really cool! I was hesitant to purchase their "loud" version (their own website said "not for sensitive ears) but in reality, I don't believe it would have been too loud for me. The quite version is definitely quite, but I am completely happy with my purchase! Zero drone inside the cabin, and I can carry on a conversation, listen to the radio, etc. no problem! (There is only a 2 hp difference between the loud/quiet version which is insignificant). Last thing on my list is the flash...and there are some seriously good products/vendors to consider in that dept!!! Oh, if anyone was hesitant about the 100 cel cats throwing a check engine light, you don't have to worry about it. Apparently, these 100 cel cats are large enough so that isn't an issue.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
pipe.pdf (38.8 KB, 89 views)

Last edited by drkbrent; 05-02-2010 at 03:40 PM.
Old 05-02-2010, 03:44 PM
ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by drkbrent
I was hesitant to purchase their "loud" version (their own website said "not for sensitive ears) but in reality, I don't believe it would have been too loud for me.
Yeah, I think the "not for sensitive ears" is really overstated. It's just a glorious, MANLY, sound.

Old 05-02-2010, 04:01 PM
TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !
Attachment 122674Have seen many pictures of the Europipe before, but never one in it's shipping package! It was interesting to me to see just how much care went into the box itself! Stef and the guys at Europipe really have the "attention to detail" thing down to an art form! No need to do an extensive review (others have done it more eloquently than I could) but it really adds to the car. I got the quite version, and the sound at startup is really cool! I was hesitant to purchase their "loud" version (their own website said "not for sensitive ears) but in reality, I don't believe it would have been too loud for me. The quite version is definitely quite, but I am completely happy with my purchase! Zero drone inside the cabin, and I can carry on a conversation, listen to the radio, etc. no problem! (There is only a 2 hp difference between the loud/quiet version which is insignificant). Last thing on my list is the flash...and there are some seriously good products/vendors to consider in that dept!!! Oh, if anyone was hesitant about the 100 cel cats throwing a check engine light, you don't have to worry about it. Apparently, these 100 cel cats are large enough so that isn't an issue.
Nice pipes! Congrats. What size is the piping?

Old 05-02-2010, 04:08 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
We sell and install them to if you guys ever need

Old 05-02-2010, 10:21 PM
Banned
speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !
Define quiet? And also, quiet in comparison to what? I find my own EP1 is an awsome exhaust in every conceivable way but quiet is something it is certainly not. You did well with your EP1 decision so have no regrets. Stef's advice on EP2 for a 997tt is very sound advice......and worth taking seriously.

Enjoy that EP1!!! It'd be very hard to beat if at all .

Old 05-02-2010, 10:33 PM
Banned
speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by prg
Any drone with the Europipe? I had a fabspeed on my 996tt that drove me nuts with low speed resonance.
Lets just put it this way.....its the best out there. Second best is tubi street. Im sure you will be happy you bought this one over anything else .

Old 05-02-2010, 10:49 PM
ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by speed21
lets just put it this way.....its the best out there. Second best is tubi street. Im sure you will be happy you bought this one over anything else .
+1, +1, +1

Old 05-02-2010, 10:58 PM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
u know that's the only disadvantage i see in europipe is they dont have the cat-less option
if they'll have it im very sure there's lots of people i know really willing to buy there products !

Old 05-02-2010, 11:00 PM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
Lets just put it this way.....its the best out there. Second best is tubi street i prefer the tubi race. Im sure you will be happy you bought this one over anything else .
absolutely right and i'll mark cargraphic 3rd

Old 05-02-2010, 11:13 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by yalmutawa
u know that's the only disadvantage i see in europipe is they dont have the cat-less option
if they'll have it im very sure there's lots of people i know really willing to buy there products !
Dont see it as any form of disadvantage unless there is a tangible loss of power (that can be actually felt that is) from having the cats there. EP has done a lot of homework in providing high flow, excellent sound and noticeable performance benefits, whilst keeping it as clean and legal as humanly possible. Driving around in something that sounds like a hotrod is going to draw attention to you and if you get busted without cats then pony up for a major flogging .

Old 05-02-2010, 11:17 PM
Banned
absolutely right and i'll mark cargraphic 3rd
Ive read here on 6speed that Tubi race is an awsome sounding exhaust. Over your way not having cats may not be the issue it is over here.

Hows the drone tho?

Old 05-02-2010, 11:56 PM
milou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond repute
You should contact Stef, i don't think he cannot help you with that

Old 05-03-2010, 12:09 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by milou
You should contact Stef, i don't think he cannot help you with that
+100% ...and then you'd have the best made, best performing and best sounding catless exhaust for a 997tt bar none .

Old 05-03-2010, 12:34 AM
i did once as i remember he told me its not legal thats why we dont do it ...!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Europipe...where to buy?