997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Europipe...where to buy?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-05-2010, 10:23 PM
drkbrent is a jewel in the roughdrkbrent is a jewel in the roughdrkbrent is a jewel in the rough
Europipe...where to buy?

OK, fellow 6speeders...the Europipe is the exhaust for me! Can any of you guys tell me the best place to buy? Only other mods will be a flash...any help would be greatly appreciated!

Old 04-05-2010, 10:55 PM
qvt408 is infamous around these parts
you could buy from stef directly at europipe. email him, there pretty quick in getting back to you. got mine a few weeks ago. great guy and very nice to deal with.

http://www.europipe.be/

Old 04-05-2010, 11:28 PM
ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !
TPC also sells them. Fabulous exhaust.

http://www.tpcracing.com/products/?idCat=11

Old 04-06-2010, 07:58 AM
xseal is a name known to allxseal is a name known to allxseal is a name known to allxseal is a name known to allxseal is a name known to allxseal is a name known to all
Tpc.

Old 04-07-2010, 12:10 AM
drkbrent is a jewel in the roughdrkbrent is a jewel in the roughdrkbrent is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by xseal
Tpc.
Is there a benefit from buying through TPC vs. direct from Europipe?

Old 04-07-2010, 11:34 AM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
tpc has them in stock

Old 04-07-2010, 12:13 PM
Former Vendor
TPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond repute
We can definitely help you out. Give us a ring if you need help. Thanks for all of the recommendations fellas.

Old 04-07-2010, 08:47 PM
ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by drkbrent
Is there a benefit from buying through TPC vs. direct from Europipe?
It's a benefit to buy from TPC for at least 2 reasons: They are located in the US vs. Belgium AND by buying from TPC you actually support both TPC and Europipe at the same time. Can't ask for better than that can you?

Old 04-08-2010, 01:29 PM
Former Vendor
TPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond repute
Not to mention importation/taxes are a bit of a drag to deal with... but we have gotten pretty good at it over the years

Old 04-09-2010, 10:07 AM
Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !
I've dealt with Europipe directly. It was a breeze. Exhaust was in Atlanta within days.
You know the story about the middle man, don't ya ?

Old 04-09-2010, 01:59 PM
Banned
M3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud of
Support an American company buying from TPC.

Old 04-09-2010, 02:06 PM
xseal is a name known to allxseal is a name known to allxseal is a name known to allxseal is a name known to allxseal is a name known to allxseal is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Yves
I've dealt with Europipe directly. It was a breeze. Exhaust was in Atlanta within days.
You know the story about the middle man, don't ya ?
There are lots of "stories," including ones about people making generalizations with no first hand knowledge and their opinions being like ... well, you know. TPC is a world class shop and you get something for your money when you buy from such a great tuner. Having said that, the prices are the same and I've asked them for recommendations on many mods they could have made money on ... but they talked me out of them on the merits.

Old 04-09-2010, 04:35 PM
prg
prg is infamous around these parts
Any drone with the Europipe? I had a fabspeed on my 996tt that drove me nuts with low speed resonance.

Old 04-09-2010, 08:11 PM
nreddy is infamous around these parts
100 vs 200 cpi

Curious as to why TPC uses the 200 cell cats when the 100 cell is more efficient with lower back pressure?

Old 04-10-2010, 12:17 AM
Originally Posted by nreddy
Curious as to why TPC uses the 200 cell cats when the 100 cell is more efficient with lower back pressure?
Europipe only uses 100 cpsi cats and that's what TPC sells. Where are they using 200 cpsi cats?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Europipe...where to buy?