997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

100-200 km/h times: Stock_vs_Modified

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-03-2010, 08:52 AM
gt34me is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by TwinTurboM3
As the starter of this thread, 100-200 km/h 4,72 seconds with 2 persons on board.
Not a P car, BMW E46 M3 twin turbo,

So 3450 lbs car with 2 persons equals about 3750 lbs, and 4.72 seconds would be around 800 rwhp or else BS!!!!!!

Old 10-03-2010, 09:13 AM
Banned
Shotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud of
Can't u stop BSing ppl LOL!!

Old 10-03-2010, 10:41 AM
TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by milou
cannot upload the run files, due to invalid file format
Antonis, You have the data right there. Just email Scott the .dbn file from which you generated the graph in your post. The times on the graph appear to be consistent with what you are seeing on your display.

Old 10-03-2010, 01:59 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
cannot upload the run files, due to invalid file format
Some times the V-box program count the times once you enters the 100-200 area even if you slow down and speed up again it still counts from the point where it started. The way I solved this issue is looking at the graph. Define the area where I have nice line in the range I'm interested in ( in you graph it looks on the far right). Cut the data before and cut the data after, then ask the program to show the range you want. Hope that helps

Old 10-04-2010, 05:59 AM
milou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cayenne_ksa
Some times the V-box program count the times once you enters the 100-200 area even if you slow down and speed up again it still counts from the point where it started. The way I solved this issue is looking at the graph. Define the area where I have nice line in the range I'm interested in ( in you graph it looks on the far right). Cut the data before and cut the data after, then ask the program to show the range you want. Hope that helps
Thank you

Old 10-04-2010, 05:59 AM
milou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TTdude
Antonis, You have the data right there. Just email Scott the .dbn file from which you generated the graph in your post. The times on the graph appear to be consistent with what you are seeing on your display.
I will, thank you man

Old 10-04-2010, 06:05 AM
ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !
Last night i did 3 100-200 runs all from 5,6 to 5,8sec, (this is what the PBOX showed on the monitor) When i came home and check the files i select acceleration results 100-200, the graph run shows 100-200 in 74,29sec Why is that happening?

Here is one of the graphs and the run files.

Runs were performed on highway

man your car is fast .. woooow ..

what gear did you start your run ?

Old 10-04-2010, 06:16 AM
seccond gear 70km/h

Old 10-04-2010, 06:26 AM
ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !
seccond gear 70km/h
great ...

when i convert my car from Awd to Rwd !! I tried 80km/h in 3rd gear 1.3bar .. the car had no traction , the tires Slipped alot !!

i really noticed alot of power when i did the Conversion !!! i like my rwd 997

Old 10-04-2010, 06:35 AM
Originally Posted by ysfg35
great ...

when i convert my car from Awd to Rwd !! I tried 80km/h in 3rd gear 1.3bar .. the car had no traction , the tires Slipped alot !!

i really noticed alot of power when i did the Conversion !!! i like my rwd 997
How does it go of the line? I guess a car with exhaust/ECU will be faster than you after the RWD conversion

Old 10-04-2010, 06:48 AM
How does it go of the line? I guess a car with exhaust/ECU will be faster than you after the RWD conversion
in fact .. with my case now !!! if race come , i can not roll under 120km/h

but Believe me you will like your car rwd .. am sure you will !! you can feel that there are no load on the gearbox ,, the car pulls faster then before ..

ummm how does it go of the line?
well i do not like it , its make me Afraid when am reaching top speed !! its not like before
its not steady !!

Old 10-04-2010, 07:25 AM
TwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud of
Thank you man, i need to solve the PBOX problem to get it verified
5 days ago, made 15 runs and only 3 of them were recorded by vbox.

Replaced the SD card and problem solved.

Old 10-04-2010, 02:02 PM
Originally Posted by TwinTurboM3
5 days ago, made 15 runs and only 3 of them were recorded by vbox.

Replaced the SD card and problem solved.
I have changed it and nothing changed

thx

Old 10-04-2010, 07:45 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Check out WhiteKnight's 4.55!!

Attached Images  
Old 10-04-2010, 08:21 PM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Check out WhiteKnight's 4.55!!
Nice!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 100-200 km/h times: Stock_vs_Modified