997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

100-200 km/h times: Stock_vs_Modified

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-04-2010, 11:43 PM
Banned
Shotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud of
Congratulations to Emre!!

Old 10-05-2010, 12:25 AM
milou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond repute
quote=Shotcaller;2998412]Congratulations to Emre!![/quote]

+1 crazy fast car

Old 10-07-2010, 04:18 PM
madsex343 has a brilliant futuremadsex343 has a brilliant futuremadsex343 has a brilliant futuremadsex343 has a brilliant futuremadsex343 has a brilliant futuremadsex343 has a brilliant futuremadsex343 has a brilliant futuremadsex343 has a brilliant futuremadsex343 has a brilliant futuremadsex343 has a brilliant futuremadsex343 has a brilliant future
Hello guys,
I just did a couple of runs with ambient temps at around 18Celsius to see if I could do any better...
I think I pulled a 5.5sec 100-200km/h with some small slippage that eventually developed in a big slippage when I tried to do a quarter mile run...

Before that however I saw 200-250 in around 6secs and 200-295 (damn it I had to break for a taxi...) in around 13secs...

Now in my book this is pretty fast and I honestly can not wait for temps to go even lower and for my new clutch setup to be installed as I am certain I can do better - I am also thinking about trying some MS109 as well to see the difference...

As usual I have sent the file to Scott for verification - I think I pulled a 7sec 60-130mph as well... (had to change into 5th gear as well to reach 130 but still fast I believe)...

Let's see what he will say...

P.S. Test conditions as usual a full tank of pump gas and I did change the exhaust to a Europipe EP2 a friend gave me... Looks good so far...

Old 10-08-2010, 03:47 AM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
[QUOTE=milou;2991402]
Originally Posted by Shotcaller

Thank you man,

I must learn how to find the run curve, i did so many runs and start/stops with the PBOX running, so i cannot find the run. Shall i send the whole file?

Or i'll do a new single run with the PBOX on, i might even do better as temp changes.
send me your file and I'll do it for you. al.ibrahim@hotmail.com

Old 10-08-2010, 10:15 AM
ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !
great run emere ...

Old 10-08-2010, 11:05 AM
skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !
Great run Kostas...How is the sound with Europipe?Its funny though you thought stock clutch will hold up due to low mileage!!!

Old 10-08-2010, 11:16 AM
milou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond repute
[quote=cayenne_ksa;3001903]
Originally Posted by milou

send me your file and I'll do it for you. al.ibrahim@hotmail.com

I have already send it to Scott and got a 6,71sec 60-130 with 30 degrees Celsius and pump fuel. I'll try again when temp drops a little more. Maybe tomorrow, if is not raining

thank you anyway

Old 10-08-2010, 11:25 AM
skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !
I just realised madsex time for 200-300...It is just phenomenal...Finally there is another car to show APR excellent tune...Next days i will pbox my car...Its time for new records...

Old 10-08-2010, 12:36 PM
Banned
Shotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud of
[quote=milou;3002167]
Originally Posted by cayenne_ksa

I have already send it to Scott and got a 6,71sec 60-130 with 30 degrees Celsius and pump fuel. I'll try again when temp drops a little more. Maybe tomorrow, if is not raining

thank you anyway
Congratulations Milou!!

U r the quickest tip modded vtg's on pumpgas now

Quickest 6speed and tip modded vtg's on pumpgas are Proto cars

I wonder what is 100-200/60-130 will be after u try racegas

Old 10-08-2010, 12:43 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by skandalis447
I just realised madsex time for 200-300...It is just phenomenal...Finally there is another car to show APR excellent tune...Next days i will pbox my car...Its time for new records...
So what is the 200-300kmh?? pump or racegas??

BTW...I made a search in the forum and i found plenty of members has same ur tune..They ran good but absolutely not as fast as ur car or madsex car

Some of them r not happy and they went to other tune

What do u think??

Old 10-08-2010, 01:13 PM
[quote=Shotcaller;3002248]
Originally Posted by milou

Congratulations Milou!!

U r the quickest tip modded vtg's on pumpgas now

Quickest 6speed and tip modded vtg's on pumpgas are Proto cars

I wonder what is 100-200/60-130 will be after u try racegas

Thank you,

both madsex/skandalis were faster 60-130

Old 10-08-2010, 02:05 PM
Banned
[quote=milou;3002284]

Thank you,

both madsex/skandalis were faster 60-130
That's why i said u r the quickest tip w/modded ( not stock ) vtg's

Old 10-08-2010, 02:28 PM
madsex343 has a brilliant futuremadsex343 has a brilliant futuremadsex343 has a brilliant futuremadsex343 has a brilliant futuremadsex343 has a brilliant futuremadsex343 has a brilliant futuremadsex343 has a brilliant futuremadsex343 has a brilliant futuremadsex343 has a brilliant futuremadsex343 has a brilliant futuremadsex343 has a brilliant future
So what is the 200-300kmh?? pump or racegas??

BTW...I made a search in the forum and i found plenty of members has same ur tune..They ran good but absolutely not as fast as ur car or madsex car

Some of them r not happy and they went to other tune

What do u think??
I can answer that if I may:
After trying/testing/vboxing/racing/datalogging more than 20 different tunes and versions and alterations etc, I can say with certainty that for the 997.1tt this is the one to have IF you do not wish to change anything to your turbos!!! I paid again and again and spent more hours than I can remember to get this right and I am giving all this for "free" to you guys now...
Pls do not get me wrong I have been more skeptical and more critical about this than anyone else in here for sure and did in fact try everything...
The sheer fact remains however and therefore I paid the extra premium (not happy with the price but extremely happy with the unbelievable end result)!!!

On your question about other users I believe I recall Uspmotorsports phenomenal results and 1/4mile time + a bunch of timeslips with incredible results for a tune only (no turbos) car...

Perhaps you are looking at it the wrong way and are not asking the right questions... The question is why this proven phenomenal American tune that has been out since 2007 has been buried (and still is)???

I am addressing this issue with 100% sincerity and pls factor in the fact that I paid more than what you guys are charged for it over there...

The tune is for real... The results are real... I am done explaining and will only post results from now on... Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and everyone pays for their choices..

Very friendly speaking
Costas

Old 10-08-2010, 02:49 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
[quote=milou;3002167]
Originally Posted by cayenne_ksa

thank you anyway
great numbers, congrats bro

Last edited by cayenne_ksa; 10-08-2010 at 02:55 PM.
Old 10-08-2010, 02:57 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by madsex343
I can answer that if I may:
After trying/testing/vboxing/racing/datalogging more than 20 different tunes and versions and alterations etc, I can say with certainty that for the 997.1tt this is the one to have IF you do not wish to change anything to your turbos!!! I paid again and again and spent more hours than I can remember to get this right and I am giving all this for "free" to you guys now...
Pls do not get me wrong I have been more skeptical and more critical about this than anyone else in here for sure and did in fact try everything...
The sheer fact remains however and therefore I paid the extra premium (not happy with the price but extremely happy with the unbelievable end result)!!!

On your question about other users I believe I recall Uspmotorsports phenomenal results and 1/4mile time + a bunch of timeslips with incredible results for a tune only (no turbos) car...

Perhaps you are looking at it the wrong way and are not asking the right questions... The question is why this proven phenomenal American tune that has been out since 2007 has been buried (and still is)???

I am addressing this issue with 100% sincerity and pls factor in the fact that I paid more than what you guys are charged for it over there...

The tune is for real... The results are real... I am done explaining and will only post results from now on... Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and everyone pays for their choices..

Very friendly speaking
Costas
Thanks for sharing info

I though u have off the shelf tune and u r right custom tune always would be way to go

May i ask u what the cost for the off the shelf tune ? Also how much u finally paid for ur custom tune?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 100-200 km/h times: Stock_vs_Modified