997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

997TT w/ AWE 750R kit, GIAC, IPD, Methanol Injection, BBI

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2010, 10:03 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by QUIK 911
Trying to plan the run for your visit. Try to set aside the entire morning, should be a blast. The trunk looks stock, I used the windshield wiper tank to hold the meth.
Aw...I feel special...and for once, not in the short bus way Thanks man.
Looking forward to coming out. And I'll have the entire morning free. Will you still have the same meet spots in Diamond Bar and Arcadia? Was going to stay in Irvine, but if you guys meet further north, I may just stay in Cerritos/Buena Park.

Old 04-25-2010, 10:14 PM
QUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by bonehead
Aw...I feel special...and for once, not in the short bus way Thanks man.
Looking forward to coming out. And I'll have the entire morning free. Will you still have the same meet spots in Diamond Bar and Arcadia? Was going to stay in Irvine, but if you guys meet further north, I may just stay in Cerritos/Buena Park.
Not sure of the meeting spot yet but it won't be in Aracdia. That's one of the spots we meet for super car sunday. Don't worry, I'll let you know where. Probably best if you stay in Cerritos/Buena Park area. If you stay in Irvine, you would be going back and forth. Did you get the issues with your car resolved?

Old 04-25-2010, 10:18 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Not sure of the meeting spot yet but it won't be in Aracdia. That's one of the spots we meet for super car sunday. Don't worry, I'll let you know where. Probably best if you stay in Cerritos/Buena Park area. If you stay in Irvine, you would be going back and forth. Did you get the issues with your car resolved?
Got it. Thx. Will plan on staying further north then. And unfortunately no, problems not resolved. Going back to EVOMS this Thursday. Hopefully get it resolved one way or another (either fix this POS system or eat it and just buy a set of KW V3's)

Old 04-26-2010, 10:03 AM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
EXCELLENT.

Randy, our staff has given you a call sign. You are now "WCA". (West Coast Assassin)Your mission is to embarrass those that challenge you. Please be swift and show no mercy.

--This post will self destruct in 30 seconds--

Old 04-26-2010, 10:15 AM
DLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond repute
GIAC and BBI are great Companies to work with. Come out with us on our next run to C&C, it will be fun.
Agreed, GIAC did some great stuff on my supercharged E46 M3 and my E92 M3 when it was NA. Sounds good, let me know when you guys meet up, can't wait to see your car in action!

Old 04-26-2010, 11:32 AM
FooFighterRS4 is infamous around these parts
Sweet ride and great set-up. Enjoy it in good health. I'm sure you'll be seeing me in your rearview mirror soon.

Old 04-26-2010, 12:08 PM
cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !
Hey Can,

Thanks! You should come out and cruise with us when you get a chance. Next outing is May 8th to C&C. Bonehead is coming down from Vegas. I'll post details soon. Did you notice the stock dyno run I posted with the cargraphics exhaust was from your car?

Randy
Hi Randy, yes the title that says "Cargraphic exhaust" triggers ten red flags . BTW, my feeling is hurt -- my baby is 2008, not 2007!

Kidding aside, it's astounding to see the huge horsepower added to my humble stock dyno. Congrats!! How many sessions were you at GIAC this time? Spending the day with them was one of the best "car" things I've ever done, and I still have open invitation from the guys to come back if/when I add intercooler (and change the clutch).

I've heard only good things about your beautiful car -- don't know yet but I think I will have to try to show up on May 8 C&C to see and hear the monster. What time do you need to show up to get a spot in the main show lot? Anyone else going? Mike/Gotboost?

Old 04-26-2010, 02:09 PM
GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !
Randy, you crazy fool!!!!! Stop the madness already....

Can,

I am in for the May 8th run. We gotta show our friend Ed (Bonehead) a good time!!

Old 04-26-2010, 04:09 PM
QUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to behold
[quote=GotBoost?;2817152]Randy, you crazy fool!!!!! Stop the madness already....

What can I say, it must be the race gas I keep sniffing

Originally Posted by cannga
Hi Randy, yes the title that says "Cargraphic exhaust" triggers ten red flags . BTW, my feeling is hurt -- my baby is 2008, not 2007!

Kidding aside, it's astounding to see the huge horsepower added to my humble stock dyno. Congrats!! How many sessions were you at GIAC this time? Spending the day with them was one of the best "car" things I've ever done, and I still have open invitation from the guys to come back if/when I add intercooler (and change the clutch).

I've heard only good things about your beautiful car -- don't know yet but I think I will have to try to show up on May 8 C&C to see and hear the monster. What time do you need to show up to get a spot in the main show lot? Anyone else going? Mike/Gotboost?
Hey Can, IC's will make a huge difference. You need to take up GIAC's offer and make the call to AWE. You get race gas power on pump while making your car happier. See you on the 8th.

Originally Posted by FooFighterRS4
Sweet ride and great set-up. Enjoy it in good health. I'm sure you'll be seeing me in your rearview mirror soon.
Thanks Mitch, truthfully, I'd rather be behind you so I can hear your sweet as exhaust note.

Originally Posted by Mike/A.W.E.
EXCELLENT.

Randy, our staff has given you a call sign. You are now "WCA". (West Coast Assassin)Your mission is to embarrass those that challenge you. Please be swift and show no mercy.

--This post will self destruct in 30 seconds--
You can count on me Mike. I'll make you proud!

Old 04-26-2010, 05:00 PM
Banned
gt2urbo is infamous around these partsgt2urbo is infamous around these parts
nice write up very useful. i have a lwfw and Im about to get giac software. your car was already insane prior to all this stuff!!!

Old 04-26-2010, 06:43 PM
cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by gt2urbo
nice write up very useful. i have a lwfw and Im about to get giac software. your car was already insane prior to all this stuff!!!
gt2urbo, are you in Los Angeles? You might want to see if your car could have a custom tune by GIAC. Check your PM.

Randy & Mike, will def. try to make it to Irvince C&C. What time do you show up? 8 am?

Old 04-26-2010, 07:08 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
That is really nice to hear. I love it when a plan (and good vendors) comes together. We all benefit from this stuff.

Old 04-26-2010, 09:24 PM
Originally Posted by SamboTT
That is really nice to hear. I love it when a plan (and good vendors) comes together. We all benefit from this stuff.
100% agree

Originally Posted by cannga
gt2urbo, are you in Los Angeles? You might want to see if your car could have a custom tune by GIAC. Check your PM.

Randy & Mike, will def. try to make it to Irvince C&C. What time do you show up? 8 am?
Hey Can, here's a link to the thread I started about C&C on May 8th:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...th-2010-a.html

Originally Posted by gt2urbo
Hey Brandon, your going to love the feel of the LWFW, make sure you get in touch with GIAC to get you the LWFW tune. It will be a day and night difference.

Old 04-27-2010, 02:27 PM
McoupeBobby is infamous around these parts
Beautiful car. Good choice on the BBI exhaust.

Old 04-28-2010, 12:18 PM
Former Vendor
Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !
We are happy that we could get everything dialed in for you. Your car is an even bigger monster now. Enjoy!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 997TT w/ AWE 750R kit, GIAC, IPD, Methanol Injection, BBI