997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

PROTO GT3076: installation with pictures

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-22-2010, 02:15 AM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
BUMP !!
any updates ?

Old 07-22-2010, 04:17 AM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by yalmutawa
BUMP !!
any updates ?
car is home. Sorry bro didn't get time to drive it. I'm in jeddah now . Will get back to her once I'm back. BTW the car sound UNBELIEVABLE. Honestly a lot better than I expected

Old 07-22-2010, 05:40 AM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
owWw enjoy ur stay in Jeddah bro and keep intouch m goin to Vegas in two days leaving LA pm me if u need any thing from here !

Old 07-22-2010, 08:16 AM
Former Vendor
Chris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond repute
just so I am reading this right, you spent 2 months installing the kit? how is the car running?

Old 07-22-2010, 12:24 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Chris Green@USP
just so I am reading this right, you spent 2 months installing the kit? how is the car running?
I've been wondering the same thing. Is this the first ever install of this 'kit'? Seems like an awful lot of fabricating, adjusting, 'let's make up stuff as we go along' for bolt-on's without even an engine rebuild???

Old 07-22-2010, 01:13 PM
Originally Posted by Chris Green@USP
I've been wondering the same thing. Is this the first ever install of this 'kit'? Seems like an awful lot of fabricating, adjusting, 'let's make up stuff as we go along' for bolt-on's without even an engine rebuild???
absolutely right
we faced lots of problems ; lots of parts were missing from todd and lots of parts needed adjustment ,and as i mentioned in the previous posts they charged us 75-80HRS Labor charge

Old 07-22-2010, 01:21 PM
997John is a name known to all997John is a name known to all997John is a name known to all997John is a name known to all997John is a name known to all997John is a name known to all
I installed my kit in 2 days.

Old 07-22-2010, 01:22 PM
I installed my kit in 2 days.
you're a superman but we're talking about a different kit than urs ..

Old 07-22-2010, 01:32 PM
997John is a name known to all997John is a name known to all997John is a name known to all997John is a name known to all997John is a name known to all997John is a name known to all
It is the same bro.
But i think being the first kit for them to instal it they are worried doing something wrong.

Old 07-22-2010, 01:36 PM
It is the same bro.
But i think being the first kit for them to instal it they are worried doing something wrong.
absolutely right and the missing parts took time as well cause to be honest shipping missing part for three times from the states to the middle east took ages three different shipments

Old 07-22-2010, 01:41 PM
good luck buddy, at the end i'm sure you will be happy with the beast.

Old 07-22-2010, 01:42 PM
Ow By the way bro it's a total different kit
we need to download the engine in my kit to fit the water line and the injectors
the intercooler is much bigger than urs and the need lots of adjustment
boost controller is another story this explains to you how much different ur kit than the one we talking about

Old 07-22-2010, 01:48 PM
But two days is still a record comparative to the time they took in my case

Last edited by yalmutawa; 07-22-2010 at 01:50 PM.
Old 07-22-2010, 01:53 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
GL yalmutawa
Hope it all works out. Although, I have to admit I'm more than a bit concerned with the quality of the modifications. These pics look questionable at best

Old 07-22-2010, 02:11 PM
It is like your kit

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: PROTO GT3076: installation with pictures