997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport
View Poll Results: Vbox or Garmin
Vbox
100.00%
Garmin
0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Vbox or Garmin?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-20-2010, 10:42 PM
Banned
speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !
Question Vbox or Garmin?

Hi members,
I was curious how many of you use a Vbox, Garmin or other brand device to measure your speed times etc and would like your thoughts and experiences and also what you found to be the more useful features of the device you chose.

I also notice the Vbox brand list a range of models and not sure which is the better allrounder to get. Any advice is appreciated .

Old 05-20-2010, 11:28 PM
ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !
I have a Pbox but really haven't used it. First you have to have a place where you can do 130mph and I haven't found that place yet.

I have been thinking of getting the Vbox Lite because I can use the video at any speed.

Old 05-21-2010, 12:11 AM
k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !
Just bought a PBox from Vivid. It seems to be the standard everyone uses.
It's currently under clearance with customs.
I will post back with results/usage/data etc...

Originally Posted by ruf_turbo
I have a Pbox but really haven't used it. First you have to have a place where you can do 130mph and I haven't found that place yet.
I recall extending an invitation for you to visit ruf. I'm sure we can find the odd place or two in Kuwait to accommodate your hunger for speed.
Namely, most streets in Kuwait

Last edited by k_ddsl; 05-21-2010 at 12:14 AM.
Old 05-21-2010, 08:14 AM
kip
kip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by k_ddsl
Just bought a PBox from Vivid. It seems to be the standard everyone uses.
It's currently under clearance with customs.
I will post back with results/usage/data etc...

I recall extending an invitation for you to visit ruf. I'm sure we can find the odd place or two in Kuwait to accommodate your hunger for speed.
Namely, most streets in Kuwait
Performance box (vbox) is really accurate.