997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

SharkWerks to close its doors at 4444 Technology Drive....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 12:27 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by N2it
Wonderful and much deserved for you all "Congratulations" and may continuing success come your way.
Thanks so much pal... thanks for all the support over the years too

And the best part is we're NO further away from our Go-Kart track than before!
Originally Posted by riverflyer
Alex, and the Sharkwerks gang. Wish you the best in your new location and hope to get together with you for a project soon, John
Thank you John! For sure!
Originally Posted by ruf_turbo
Alex and the rest at Sharkwerks,

I've never had the pleasure of your 'company' but I wish you all the best in the new location. May your company 'live long and prosper'.
Thanks ruf_turbo... that's very kind and we'll do our best and if there's anything we can do or help with please feel free to shoot us an email or something. We don't bite!

Old 05-28-2010, 03:39 PM
Subbie is infamous around these parts
Congratz u guys!

I didnt see the shark tank, where is it?

Old 06-01-2010, 11:38 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Subbie
Congratz u guys!

I didnt see the shark tank, where is it?
Thanks Subbie! It's really close by to the current place...

Old 06-01-2010, 11:53 AM
Subbie is infamous around these parts
Btw when Sharky and crew have the open house, everyone HAS to bring a shark related item.

Old 06-01-2010, 12:49 PM
Originally Posted by Subbie
Btw when Sharky and crew have the open house, everyone HAS to bring a shark related item.
See now you're talking... The winner gets Todd@EVOMS for the day in their car doing a live tune

Old 06-02-2010, 01:58 PM
NeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond repute
wonderful news Alex! Congratulations and best wishes. Looking forward to seeing the new digs in person. Ping me once you guys are settled in. We need to have a 'grand opening party".

Old 06-02-2010, 06:09 PM
Originally Posted by NeilM
wonderful news Alex! Congratulations and best wishes. Looking forward to seeing the new digs in person. Ping me once you guys are settled in. We need to have a 'grand opening party".
Thanks NeilM... it's been a long time coming but it's getting there

Here is James & Junior (me) installing the sign itself:

What you don't see is James rollocking me for dropping the hardware...

Of course he got the nice ladder and I didn't. It was quite wobbly at 20 feet...

James doing the all important fin...

And all done:

Old 06-02-2010, 09:04 PM
k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !
Very nice! Congrats.

Old 06-02-2010, 10:07 PM
Banned
speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !
Hey Alex nice job and lookin good but i think that sign's a touch too high on the RHS...a wee bit crooked. Another trip up the ladder?

Old 06-02-2010, 10:52 PM
FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !
tightness

Old 06-04-2010, 11:35 AM
Originally Posted by TestJet
tightness
Danke!
Originally Posted by speed21
Hey Alex nice job and lookin good but i think that sign's a touch too high on the RHS...a wee bit crooked. Another trip up the ladder?
Hehe thanks yes I'll stick to my day job!
Originally Posted by k_ddsl
Very nice! Congrats.
Thank you!

Old 06-04-2010, 08:18 PM
elow is infamous around these partselow is infamous around these parts
Lookin good!!!!!

Old 06-07-2010, 05:24 PM
Originally Posted by elow
Lookin good!!!!!
Thanks man... lifts going in today so I hope to soon be able to do EVT700s to 775's

Old 06-07-2010, 06:38 PM
FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !
I hope I'm one of them 775's
Originally Posted by sharkster
Thanks man... lifts going in today so I hope to soon be able to do EVT700s to 775's

Old 06-11-2010, 12:44 AM
Originally Posted by TestJet
I hope I'm one of them 775's
That's right! Time to start thinking about the refresh

PS good tip on the door thing btw. I'm sold

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SharkWerks to close its doors at 4444 Technology Drive....