997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Love At First Sight... YES, SHE'S HERE!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 12:09 AM
TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !
That's awesome bro! Congrats!

Old 06-03-2010, 12:10 AM
997TTurbo is a splendid one to behold997TTurbo is a splendid one to behold997TTurbo is a splendid one to behold997TTurbo is a splendid one to behold997TTurbo is a splendid one to behold997TTurbo is a splendid one to behold997TTurbo is a splendid one to behold997TTurbo is a splendid one to behold
Best of luck with the new beast. BTW, we want to know what are those triangle emblems on the rear? Are you going to remove them? Car would look better without that long license plate on front. Can you get away without it?

Old 06-03-2010, 11:57 AM
k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by cgng30
congrats man. sometimes i dont believe i have a turbo myself
Thanks bro. Yeah! Does seem surreal doesn't!

Originally Posted by speed21
Hey Karim what the hell are you doing with my car!!! I was wondering what happened to it!!

Man im so so happy for you. Seriously...it looks absolutely sensational!! And,your post articulated it all so perfectly too!!
Congratulations and best wishes on the delivery and to coin one of your phrases..."enjoy in good health my friend"!! .

Happy days are here.....so don't waste any

PS. Kuwait has sure seen some lovely toys appear of late .
Thanks brother.
Let the good times roll...

Originally Posted by dksu
Congrats. Beautiful car. BTW, what is that 2 triangle emblem on the rear bumper? I saw that same emblem on another Kuwait 997.2tt. Does it come from factory in Kuwait?
Thanks bro.
The double triangle explanation is here:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ml#post2831364
Car is manufactured in Germany. Not 911TT factory outside of Germany to my knowledge.

Old 06-03-2010, 12:05 PM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalmutawa
smells new niceeee love it and big congrats ur key chain is on me :P
Thanks bro!
Tell you what, forget the keychain, just finish your car already!
ahh my car saudi's bit slow but almost done packing the things into my cars ****

Old 06-03-2010, 12:05 PM
k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ruf_turbo
I have to say 3 things:

1st: You are such a poet.
2nd: You have always been a full member here even before you got your beauty.
3rd: Gorgeous car and about time too.

Hugs and kisses.
Thank you my brother.
1st: I'm in elite company here with you guys, gotta try harder
2nd: I feel truly privileged.
3rd: Thanks! I was living vicariously through you guys during the wait!

Originally Posted by TTdude
That's awesome bro! Congrats!
Thanks bro! Lovin' it! Went to a small deserted road today, clocked 285 kmph without ever going WOT and shifting around 5K rpm, then ran out of road.

Originally Posted by 997TTurbo
Best of luck with the new beast. BTW, we want to know what are those triangle emblems on the rear? Are you going to remove them? Car would look better without that long license plate on front. Can you get away without it?
Thanks!
Illegal to remove either plate in Kuwait. You'd get pulled over in a blink of en eye.
On the double triangle emblem:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ml#post2831364

Old 06-03-2010, 12:06 PM
Originally Posted by yalmutawa
ahh my car saudi's bit slow but almost done packing the things into my cars ****
Sweet! When's she gonna be here. Any ETA?

BTW, don't forget what I asked you

Old 06-03-2010, 12:08 PM
ntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud of
Question? I noticed a lot of cars in Kuwait get the rear wiper option, is that for dust storms?

Old 06-03-2010, 12:10 PM
Humidity + fine dust = not so visible mud
Practicality wins here I'm afraid!