997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Welcome to the Blitzkrieg: TPC Racing Project GT2 Blitzkrieg

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-21-2010, 03:08 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
casey
is mike driving the gt2? i remember once he took me for a ride and i about **** my pants lol , and that was only around a few blocks.

Old 07-23-2010, 12:04 PM
shaq93 is infamous around these parts
nice build so far

Old 10-03-2010, 10:43 AM
GT-Silver is infamous around these partsGT-Silver is infamous around these parts
I know this is a old thread but are there any updates regarding what's best for the GT2 suspension ? i'm in a position to modify my suspension, i would love to make the car more stable and get more road feel of the car as the stock suspension isn't planted well imho.

What should be the first step ?
-sway bars
-remove all the rubber bushings
etc

would appreciate your input, regards.

Old 10-04-2010, 06:17 PM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
Grrrrrrr nice job

Old 10-05-2010, 06:57 AM
Blitzkrieg is infamous around these parts
Thanks I feel welcome

Old 10-05-2010, 08:53 AM
GT-Silver is infamous around these partsGT-Silver is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Josh@TPCRACING
"remove all the rubber bushings"

No, nothing like that...This is too nice a car to take out all the rubber! Right now, we are working with as much of the stock suspension as possible...These really are some amazing cars!

But we have a some new stuff to show you guys as well though...I'll be posting about that stuff very shortly.
Thats great Josh will be waiting for updates from TPC.

I checked TPC's website and saw your GT2/GT3 package but its inconvenient to send my front shocks to you as it will take a lot of time, I hope that you have another package and i really want to remove all the rubber to get more road feel of the car

Old 10-05-2010, 09:14 AM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Josh, not to rob your post or thread or anything, just curious as to how you justify your VTG car as being the fastest in the world, as our 750 package has done a 10.174 @ 128.11mph?

Keep up the great work with the GT2 suspension, can't wait to hear your results!

Old 10-05-2010, 09:21 AM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Out of USA of course, on an non prepped asphalt surface with timing lights, less than ideal conditions for a drag event, but an event nonetheless.

Always up for a record race (if any of our 750 clients are reading this, PM me). No VTG cars in house at the time...

Old 10-05-2010, 10:55 AM
Former Vendor
Thumbs up

I think the only REAL proof is through actual video evidence recorded at an actual dragstrip. It leaves less room for argument.

I'm sure someone out there is capable of surpassing our numbers. We weren't even running full power on the day in question, so I would surely hope that someone else could! It just serves to stimulate us ALL to produce even better performance parts!
Excellent points Josh!

Pushing the performance envelope is the name of the game.

Old 10-05-2010, 11:56 AM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Very nice!

Old 10-05-2010, 12:10 PM
GT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really nice
Got any video proof at an official dragstrip? If there is, I'll gladly change it....but beware...we might not be able to let that stand for long!

Hello...

We have a records of everything...using same equipment (Race AAmerica) as most of the tracks in USA...we also use racelogics and driftboxes...everything u got

Here offical our OFFICAIL RESULTS

http://www.dragtimes.info/results/

REAL ROAD in REAL LIFE(take look a #6) on dragstrip it would be even better, cause we would hook up much better and could launch from MAX BOOOST !!!

NOT marketing but real results from REAL OWNERS !!!

OFFICIAL RESUTLS from US track...YOU can FIND OLD SPI 750 thread....WHERE AARON who bought my previous car runned 1st SPI 750 TIPS kit at offical track 10.4++ or 10.6something at 133....3 years ago...

Last edited by GT RUS; 10-05-2010 at 12:24 PM.
Old 10-05-2010, 12:26 PM
GT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really nice
Also I want to ask what kind of VTG turbos you use that youi get 700whp with them ??? and why ???

And what is you 60-130 times ???

Thanks

Old 10-05-2010, 03:30 PM
The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Neil Switzer
Josh, not to rob your post or thread or anything, just curious as to how you justify your VTG car as being the fastest in the world, as our 750 package has done a 10.174 @ 128.11mph?

Keep up the great work with the GT2 suspension, can't wait to hear your results!
Is the car that did the 10.174 a tiptronic? The TPC car was a 6speed, with a much faster trap speed too.

Old 10-06-2010, 05:16 AM
milou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GT RUS
Also I want to ask what kind of VTG turbos you use that youi get 700whp with them ??? and why ???

And what is you 60-130 times ???

Thanks
They are much better than what most tuners do to the turbos, i'm changing my already modded VTGs with this new ones soon. They produce 50WHP more than the usual modded VTGs.
I think they don't share their secret on a forum, it wouldn't be very clecer to do that

For the moment i do 10,8sec 1/4mile on pump fuel. I'll compare my before/after runs.

Old 10-06-2010, 06:44 AM
I think they jsut use diff size VTG turbos and that is it...not really a secret, some tuners dont use it cause they prefer G28s, since you can get more power with it on race gas

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Welcome to the Blitzkrieg: TPC Racing Project GT2 Blitzkrieg