997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

woman reverses into my car and *attempts* to flee...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-20-2010, 12:54 PM
VBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud of
what a b1tch, glad you caught her.

Old 06-20-2010, 06:41 PM
lexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond repute
LEO? The only LEO I know is Lower Earth Orbit

Old 06-20-2010, 06:51 PM
SFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of light
Wow, glad you caught her. I've only had one bad experience so far. Got rear-ended on an OFF-RAMP going at a 5-10% incline. The guy claimed I REVERSED into him. His insurance fought against mine and would not pay. My insurance said it was the most ridiculous thing they've seen someone get away with.

Old 06-20-2010, 08:12 PM
LSXRX7 is infamous around these parts
I work in the collision repair industry and unfortunately, this is happening more and more everyday! The economy is so tough on some people that they are resorting to hit and runs! It is no excuse but I see it more and more. I would suggest everyone to inquire with your insurance companies about lowering your comprehensive and collision coverages.

- Mark

Old 06-21-2010, 03:11 AM
milou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by porsche323
you did the right thing, glad you caught her!

+++++1