997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Finally arrived! 2011 turbo **see pics**

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-20-2010, 08:34 AM
wristtoys has a spectacular aura aboutwristtoys has a spectacular aura about
Finally arrived! 2011 turbo **see pics**

Bassalt Black with Bassalt Rims.

Some nice changes like black steering wheel, bluetooth and ipod adapter standard! In addition the sound is definley deeper than my 2009 997.1 turbo. Also gotta paint the wheels its a huge difference from stock, plus they paint the centers! I want to do away with the silver trim around stick shift, door handle pulls, and glove compartment trims. Thinking painted black or carbon. Would love some advice and/or pics. Thanks.

Attached Images      
Old 06-20-2010, 08:37 AM
07turbo is infamous around these parts
Looks amazing. congrats

love the red stitching

Old 06-20-2010, 08:57 AM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
Congrats on a beautiful Turbo, your interior is stunning.

Old 06-20-2010, 09:12 AM
airmitch is a name known to allairmitch is a name known to allairmitch is a name known to allairmitch is a name known to allairmitch is a name known to allairmitch is a name known to all
looks great! now you can start spending some serious money: ECU, exhaust, cf trim, larger turbos...

Old 06-20-2010, 09:13 AM
griggsat is infamous around these parts
Congratulations! Beautiful!

Old 06-20-2010, 09:17 AM
raclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to behold
Finally a new turbo without paddles!
Congrats!

Old 06-20-2010, 09:35 AM
SpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Bro!
Enjoy good health. She is a beaty!
Post some Vbox data if u can. I would realy like to know the perfomance diffrence between the PDK and manual

Old 06-20-2010, 09:44 AM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by raclaims
Finally a new turbo without paddles!
Congrats!
YES! Love it! God bless you for choosing the 6speed.

Beautiful. Can really see the green-ish undertones of Basalt in those pics.

Old 06-20-2010, 09:56 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Congrats and beautiful turbo.
I'm not totally familiar with all the details but I thought the came with centerlocks?

Ranger

Old 06-20-2010, 09:56 AM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
Congrats and beautiful turbo.
I'm not totally familiar with all the details but I thought the came with centerlocks?

Ranger
It's an option, Ranger.

Old 06-20-2010, 09:57 AM
gelkad is infamous around these partsgelkad is infamous around these parts
Black beauty

Congrats. Enjoy in Good Health, what a beauty

Old 06-20-2010, 10:28 AM
VailTT has a reputation beyond reputeVailTT has a reputation beyond reputeVailTT has a reputation beyond reputeVailTT has a reputation beyond reputeVailTT has a reputation beyond reputeVailTT has a reputation beyond reputeVailTT has a reputation beyond reputeVailTT has a reputation beyond reputeVailTT has a reputation beyond reputeVailTT has a reputation beyond reputeVailTT has a reputation beyond repute
awesome, enjoy

Old 06-20-2010, 10:32 AM
The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !
congrats on a hawt car. Love the deviated red stitching. I almost had a 997.1tt with that but I was too slow and it sold.
Just wondering why you went from a 2009 997tt to another 6 speed? It's not THAT much different is it? I could almost understand if you went pdk.

Old 06-20-2010, 04:49 PM
mhh
mhh is infamous around these partsmhh is infamous around these parts
Looks great. Please don't paint the wheels - they suit the car perfectly now.

Old 06-20-2010, 04:51 PM
wristtoys has a spectacular aura aboutwristtoys has a spectacular aura about
If you like at my history (buying cars) I always gotta have the latest and greatest. Although PDK is the waive of the future, it is not in mine. The fun factor of driving is greatly reduced (in my opinion) by not having a manual transmission).

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Finally arrived! 2011 turbo **see pics**