997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Final Photoshoot - The Ultimate 997TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-24-2010, 10:17 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
A popular blog site came by and shot the car. The article with ALL pics will be up in maybe 3 weeks. But I was allowed to sneak some photos. Check it out!

and I am sure you guys have seen my custom paint Y-Pipe???

Check out more of his photos and work here - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pure-S...o/183062575908

Old 09-29-2010, 10:59 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Just got some more photos from Justin at PureStreetPhoto. Dude is talented. Here is his Flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/purestreetphoto/

Old 09-29-2010, 11:31 AM
misdeismo is infamous around these parts
that right there is a panty dropper. If i was wearing panties they would be on the floor right now...

Old 09-29-2010, 11:32 AM
Former Vendor
Please confirm your not!

Old 09-29-2010, 12:24 PM
ItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant future
Wow this car is epic!!!

Papa smurf in da house

Old 09-29-2010, 12:25 PM
Former Vendor
Should I try to sell it again? I love it alot though!

Old 09-29-2010, 01:32 PM
misdeismo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by vividracing
Please confirm your not!
lol no panties here (well not mine anyway). I'm really loving the vinyl wrap that must have taken a good deal of effort to get on so cleanly.

Old 09-29-2010, 01:36 PM
Former Vendor
Really easy to maintain. Just soft cloth and body shine it.

Old 10-07-2010, 01:19 PM
Former Vendor
Someone did a RIG shot for a upcoming ad and sent me the raw file. So I edited it a bit. Enjoy!

Old 10-07-2010, 08:57 PM
G6OON is infamous around these parts
^Great rolling shot.

Old 10-08-2010, 04:44 AM
morecarl is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by vividracing
Just got some more photos from Justin at PureStreetPhoto. Dude is talented. Here is his Flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/purestreetphoto/

That paint looks so nice. Does the matte finish require different care than normal glossy/clearcoat? I remember reading that BMW was making owners sign some sort of agreement/disclaimer for maintaining the matte colored Frozen Grey M3.

Old 10-08-2010, 09:25 AM
Former Vendor
It is a vinyl wrap, not paint. Just wash it like normal but becareful because the matte laminate can scratch easy.

Old 10-08-2010, 10:09 AM
Mini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to all
That is a perfect 911.

Old 10-14-2010, 09:58 AM
Former Vendor
A blog called Canibeat just put up the article. Check it here - http://www.canibeat.com/2010/10/flat-out-fast/

Relisted her on eBay again too to see what happens - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsc...ht_27290wt_852

Old 10-14-2010, 11:38 AM
Former Vendor
The post was deleted, but I am going to reply to KoalaSlim who has 1 or 2 posts... I find it amazing that people will jump around on a forum to throw hate for no reason.
"How do you like that Agency Power gear? A bunch of my Subaru buddies are very dissatisfied with equipment from that company. Low quality and poor fit and finish. I'm surprised to see it on a P-Car honestly..."

How do I like Agency Power, well, I own the company and take great pride in the parts we build. We have had HUGE HUGE success with Agency Power parts worldwide since 2004. Seeing you have 2 posts, someone must have sent you here to hate on it. Agency Power sells in the millions every year, so if it was junk that would not happen. Everything is quality controlled, designed here, and we carry a full warranty on the products. If there are any issues that are related to OUR manufacturing, not customer inability, we immediately replace or do what we can to take care of the product. Our most popular selling items are still Subaru and EVO components actually. The work we have done with Porsche market including running 206.2mph in our 997TT at the Texas Mile proves the quality and performance of the products. If you would like to offline let me know any issues that your "friends" have had, we will promptly address them.

Welcome to 6speed.

Last edited by vividracing; 10-14-2010 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Better Response.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Final Photoshoot - The Ultimate 997TT