997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Final Photoshoot - The Ultimate 997TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-14-2010, 11:45 AM
KoalaSlim is a splendid one to beholdKoalaSlim is a splendid one to beholdKoalaSlim is a splendid one to beholdKoalaSlim is a splendid one to beholdKoalaSlim is a splendid one to beholdKoalaSlim is a splendid one to beholdKoalaSlim is a splendid one to behold
Im interested in how you feel about the Agency Power upgrades on your vehicle. Several of my Subaru owning friends have complained about poor quality and fit and finish on these parts. Apparently they just copy other manufacturers and do very little research before the parts hit production. What led you to choose these parts for your P-Car?

Sweet car BTW, I bet it's FAST!

Old 10-14-2010, 11:54 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by KoalaSlim
Im interested in how you feel about the Agency Power upgrades on your vehicle. Several of my Subaru owning friends have complained about poor quality and fit and finish on these parts. Apparently they just copy other manufacturers and do very little research before the parts hit production. What led you to choose these parts for your P-Car?

Old 10-14-2010, 11:55 AM
KoalaSlim is a splendid one to beholdKoalaSlim is a splendid one to beholdKoalaSlim is a splendid one to beholdKoalaSlim is a splendid one to beholdKoalaSlim is a splendid one to beholdKoalaSlim is a splendid one to beholdKoalaSlim is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by vividracing
????

Old 10-14-2010, 12:03 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by KoalaSlim

I googled your username and found it on the Nasioc Subaru forum, so your comment makes me wonder... I find it amazing that people will jump around on a forum to throw hate for no reason.

Posted again...
How do I like Agency Power, well, I own the company and take great pride in the parts we build. We have had HUGE HUGE success with Agency Power parts worldwide since 2004. Seeing you have 2 posts, someone must have sent you here to hate on it. Agency Power sells in the millions every year, so if it was junk that would not happen. Everything is quality controlled, designed here, and we carry a full warranty on the products. If there are any issues that are related to OUR manufacturing, not customer inability, we immediately replace or do what we can to take care of the product. Our most popular selling items are still Subaru and EVO components actually. The work we have done with Porsche market including running 206.2mph in our 997TT at the Texas Mile proves the quality and performance of the products. If you would like to offline let me know any issues that your "friends" have had, we will promptly address them.

Old 10-14-2010, 12:10 PM
Slate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant future
Nice car!! Love the color

Old 10-14-2010, 12:10 PM
I did not realize the two companies were connected.

My apologies.

I did NOT register here to "hate," just to look at cool cars. I've owned a Subaru for 5 years, and covet many cars on this site.

I'm sure you are aware of your own reputation on other forums so I'll just leave it at that.

Have a nice day!

Old 10-14-2010, 12:12 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vividracing
I googled your username and found it on the Nasioc Subaru forum, so your comment makes me wonder... I find it amazing that people will jump around on a forum to throw hate for no reason.

Posted again...
How do I like Agency Power, well, I own the company and take great pride in the parts we build. We have had HUGE HUGE success with Agency Power parts worldwide since 2004. Seeing you have 2 posts, someone must have sent you here to hate on it. Agency Power sells in the millions every year, so if it was junk that would not happen. Everything is quality controlled, designed here, and we carry a full warranty on the products. If there are any issues that are related to OUR manufacturing, not customer inability, we immediately replace or do what we can to take care of the product. Our most popular selling items are still Subaru and EVO components actually. The work we have done with Porsche market including running 206.2mph in our 997TT at the Texas Mile proves the quality and performance of the products. If you would like to offline let me know any issues that your "friends" have had, we will promptly address them.
Help yourself to one of these

Old 10-14-2010, 12:18 PM
Jeez you ask one question about a vendor build and why they used a particular company and you get accused of being a hater! .

Im also a member on many other forums, from Rennlist to VWVortex. What does that have to do with anything?

I didn't realize Agency Power was connected to Vivid.

Settle down everybody...

Old 10-14-2010, 12:23 PM
Former Vendor
Our reputation as a company is great. You cannot please everyone no matter what. We do almost $15M a year in business, have been featured in Entrepreneur Magazine, ESPN TV, and many more magazine features on our cars and company worldwide. This coming May will be our 10 year anniversary. We continue to strive for excellence with our owned 15,000 sqft building and 25 person staff. This company was started from $500 and will continue to be the blood, sweat, and tears of our life. We/I take amazing pride in what I do in the Porsche community as my partner does with his vehicle and my sales guys do with the vehicles they are involved in. Vivid Racing continues to innovate new products for multiple cars and has grown continuously even in this recession. So again, welcome to 6speed.

Old 10-14-2010, 12:25 PM
Thanks for the welcome.

Glad to see you are doing well in the business. Sorry to bring your thread down.

Now we need a Subaru section in here. STI's have six speeds too you know!!!

Old 10-14-2010, 12:27 PM
Former Vendor
You edit your posts, I edit mine. There is a section for other Japanese Cars here - https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...supercars-121/

Old 10-14-2010, 02:25 PM
ssherman is infamous around these parts
Great car and a great company to deal with.

Old 10-14-2010, 02:26 PM
Former Vendor
Thank you!

Old 10-14-2010, 02:59 PM
LarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to all
Originally Posted by ssherman
Great car and a great company to deal with.
I have been buying from vivid for years and there great. Even though I leave on the east coast I am always confident on what they recommend and sell.

Old 10-14-2010, 11:07 PM
Canderson is a jewel in the roughCanderson is a jewel in the roughCanderson is a jewel in the rough
That is one Clean lookin ride, i love the color. I bet that gets some looks on the street.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Final Photoshoot - The Ultimate 997TT