997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Porsche Tuning in South Florida

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-12-2013, 12:55 AM
Former Vendor
AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !
proto.. Your last post on 6speed was 2 months ago.. I thought you were coming on as sponsor to be more active and participate in the community.. With your vast knowledge of Porsches it would be much appreciated by the members i am sure.. Most your posts are arguing with me.. LOL

Old 01-13-2013, 03:13 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Guys as both active members and sponsor can we keep it to a quiet roar on the board?

Old 01-14-2013, 06:21 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
chris's S4 moves the *** out !!! lol

Old 01-16-2013, 12:55 PM
The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !
yeah that S4 hauls ***!!! what the hell is in it? I'm guessing that's KeithTA's car in the video.

Old 08-17-2013, 11:50 AM
AlpineEcstasy is infamous around these parts
Name:  5ed0r9.gif
Views: 170
Size:  2.69 MB

Old 08-19-2013, 02:30 AM
daffyduck is a jewel in the roughdaffyduck is a jewel in the roughdaffyduck is a jewel in the rough
i can't fap to this

all this build up

Old 08-25-2013, 08:17 AM
alexo is a jewel in the roughalexo is a jewel in the roughalexo is a jewel in the roughalexo is a jewel in the rough
god damn garbage just wasted 30 minutes to end up nowhere... in the first pages I was thinking maybe doing a build one day with proto not to be confused with protomotive that do ridiculous cars... but forget that... thanx awd for putting it out there... and unless you only built only one 1000hp+ you should easily be able to bring another one around... I and other modded pcars owner would jump at a free chance to dyno their ca... so prototech I gotta say it does smell like BS. furthermore , it doesnt matter what AWD said ... you put advertising out there of a monster build ... I mean if I was a tuning shop doing 1000hp+ builds which is not common for a 911 I would get a third party dyno every time.

Old 08-26-2013, 07:14 AM
Banned
Prototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to behold
No b.s. here , we have built more big power cars since , look at mike Nunez's tip. car. We ran 9.9 @ 150 mph in it about a week or so , in a full street car , with no launch control or any boost coming off the line , simply rolling off the line. We don't bs at ProtoTech , only b.s. in this situation is what is coming out of the other parties mouths .

Old 01-11-2014, 07:57 PM
Blackbelt is infamous around these parts
Cool Reccomendations

Originally Posted by Big Al
Hello mates I'm new to this forum and new to Porsche and live in South Florida. I have a 2008 TT Cab. I've decided on upgrading the exhaust and software. There are so many tuners in South Florida that I am having trouble deciding who to use. I know of Tuners Motorsport, Prototech, CEC and Champion. I have been speaking mostly with David Hart of Prototec and Tuners Motorsport. Prototech makes their own exhaust and can get he car really fast and Tuners Motorsport seems like a real serious operation. Anyway please let me know if your thoughts on who would be best. Also my car is certifeid pre-owned and do track the car from time to time.
Stick with tom at Champion, it a dealer they know the car and back their work.
or Roger hawley at orbit racing in palm beach who runs a very succesfull Daytona race team and a Class act.

Old 05-01-2014, 04:13 PM
dux
dux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond repute
What a disgraceful thread.
Unprofessional, bashing each other, insinuations and accusation of lies and generally coming across as semi-illiterate.
Congrats folks, this circular firing squad achieved absolutely nothing for your businesses or your customers.

Old 05-01-2014, 04:26 PM
Former Vendor
AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !
Welcome to 2010 LOL

Old 05-06-2014, 12:58 PM
Former Vendor
PM me for great pricing...

Old 05-29-2014, 01:17 PM
Former Vendor
In stock and ready to ship