997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

TPC Turbo Blitzkrieg is Awsome

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-22-2010, 04:49 AM
Vincy is infamous around these parts
TPC Turbo Blitzkrieg is Awsome

We just got our car back from TPC Tip with the full Blitzkrieg package. As ususl Michael and his team did a great job. The car was already great and described in the article below, the gray-brown car. It already had a TPC tune and intercoolers.

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/rev...-turbo-by-tpc/

Now the car has TPC turbos and headers and the thing is a beast. It make 614 HP at the wheels and 583 ft lbs torque. It makes more power and torque than our stock 2008 Viper. Dyno runs are attached.

And the car is super smooth running. It actually seems to run better than before, still a great daily driver that is liks stock till you step on it. It pulls strongly to the redline.

On a prior TPC vist Michael told me I needed tires and put on Bridgstone RG-11s, different from the Pilot Sports I requested. These tires are great and really put the power down.

TPC is a great shop. They know how to make power and to keep the car a drivable street car. If I get to the drag strip I'll post times. Prior to the Turbos the car turned 11.6, so I expect to get thrown out after the first run.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Vincy run 15 full screen.pdf (75.7 KB, 79 views)
Old 07-28-2010, 11:31 AM
Banned
Shotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud of
WOW!!! about 560ft/lbs on 4000RPM!!!

Old 07-28-2010, 03:57 PM
Vincy is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Josh@TPCRACING
Vincy,

Glad you are enjoying the upgrade!

Looks like those fears about the daily driving were put to rest. When we say it drives like a stock car, we mean it!

So have you been sticking Mary with the Viper?? We can't wait to see what this bad boy can do out at the strip!

HAVE FUN!

Josh B
Josh, I'm really enjoying the car. Mary says its Stupid Fast and called Mike to get it detuned. I said NO WAY. The car seems smoother than stock. I makes power all over the rpm range, its not just at a peak, its like the entire power curve has been shiftdt upwards. I'm finding I never need to floor it, I'm on top of the traffic ahead without trying. I love this car.

Last edited by Vincy; 07-28-2010 at 04:02 PM.
Old 07-29-2010, 05:52 AM
yamabuki is infamous around these parts
That car is SIC

Old 07-29-2010, 07:15 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Very nice. TPC does awesome work. Congrats on the new setup!