997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Switzer P800 vs GT42 Supra on E85

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-03-2010, 11:44 AM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
Les, your car is BAD TO THE BONE!! Pump gas and running with / beating 700+ whp Supras. I love it bro, LOVE IT!!

Old 08-03-2010, 01:16 PM
wezz is infamous around these parts
Great run Les! Man that car is a beast....I can't wait till my car goes under the knife this winter at SPI. I'm getting use to the 650 package, so its time to step it up.

Old 08-03-2010, 04:49 PM
ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !
That's moving right along alright. I liked the different camera views. Your car is a beast.

Old 08-03-2010, 05:00 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Impressive. Switzer puts together some serious stuff.

Old 08-03-2010, 05:26 PM
Cbad308 has a spectacular aura aboutCbad308 has a spectacular aura about
That car of yours is insane... Looks like you are hitting warp drive a few times the way you launch away!!!

~A

Old 08-03-2010, 05:30 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Ho-lee crap. Those 997's are monsters. I need a faster car.....

Old 08-03-2010, 06:05 PM
ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !
great run ... i like it ..

nice SPI

Old 08-03-2010, 07:03 PM
evoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by RFFG
damn!
Thanks bro.

Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Very nice runs. Your car is awesome.

Hopefully we'll get the chance to run someday. I think we'd be very close pump gas to pump gas, and race gas to race gas.

Outstanding job again, SPI. Very impressive.
Thanks and yours is bad to the bone as well. You have had a few monsters man that I have followed from days ago, and that last super charged Z was just nasty!!

I would love to run if we have the opportunity! More important to me than the power or speed is the sheer drivability of this setup! I can leave the AC on as I did last night, talk on my cell, and just cruise and the car's drivability is arguably better than stock. I thought that with a clutch and LWFW set up that can hold 1000whp, that the daily type driving would suffer as it has in a few of my cars in the past, but that is my favorite thing about this set up. Thanks Switzer, for makling this easy easy to just cruise in. I do intend to take my beast on my next distributor road trip tour and put the drivability to the test.

Old 08-03-2010, 07:09 PM
evoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by SCvet00
Les, your car is BAD TO THE BONE!! Pump gas and running with / beating 700+ whp Supras. I love it bro, LOVE IT!!
Thanks big guy! Im impressed and even more so in the drivability when off the boost. I know when we cruise, people better watch out!

Originally Posted by wezz
Great run Les! Man that car is a beast....I can't wait till my car goes under the knife this winter at SPI. I'm getting use to the 650 package, so its time to step it up.
Yeah, I hear you thats why this set up is so sweet. when I get tired of this set up, call Neil Switzer...order some VP race gas in a 5 gallon pale...fill tank...and hit the race gas setting on the EBC and go run mid to high 4 second 60-130 pulls. When that gas runs out...fill the tank with the 93 pump...turn the EBC setting back to pump and drive to the ice cream shop for a milk shake! You need a P800/R911 set up!!...Do it

Originally Posted by ReeknHavic
That's moving right along alright. I liked the different camera views. Your car is a beast.
Thanks for the kind words and she is fun...my favorite to date

Old 08-03-2010, 07:15 PM
Originally Posted by jaspergtr
Impressive. Switzer puts together some serious stuff.
Tru dat!

Originally Posted by Cbad308
That car of yours is insane... Looks like you are hitting warp drive a few times the way you launch away!!!

~A
Thank you, but I think its DK's GT2 R911S that I can hear "Make it so number one."

Originally Posted by bonehead
Ho-lee crap. Those 997's are monsters. I need a faster car.....
Thanks bone...arent you getting some performance mods soon? I love your set up and that photo shoot was crazy nice! Congrats on one of the nicest Black Turbos to date!

Originally Posted by ysfg35
great run ... i like it ..

nice SPI
Thanks man. I like to shift the gears...the LWFW and clutch allows me to hit those gears like butter...oh and many thanks to Mr. Switzer Sr. for setting my suspension setup. I have to admit at 180 car felt real stable...great work Senior!

Old 08-03-2010, 07:18 PM
ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by evoviiiyou
Tru dat!

Thank you, but I think its DK's GT2 R911S that I can hear "Make it so number one."

Thanks bone...arent you getting some performance mods soon? I love your set up and that photo shoot was crazy nice! Congrats on one of the nicest Black Turbos to date!

Thanks man. I like to shift the gears...the LWFW and clutch allows me to hit those gears like butter...oh and many thanks to Mr. Switzer Sr. for setting my suspension setup. I have to admit at 180 car felt real stable...great work Senior!
you can not go wrong with swilzer ,, great guys ...

good luck man

Old 08-03-2010, 07:29 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
More important to me than the power or speed is the sheer drivability of this setup! I can leave the AC on as I did last night, talk on my cell, and just cruise and the car's drivability is arguably better than stock. I thought that with a clutch and LWFW set up that can hold 1000whp, that the daily type driving would suffer as it has in a few of my cars in the past, but that is my favorite thing about this set up.
It sounds awesome. Your car is one of the best ones on the forum, IMO. I think it's that good. Enjoy it good health!

Old 08-03-2010, 07:33 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Wow, wicked *** runs evo!!!!

SPI: what does the SPI800 kit consist of?

Old 08-03-2010, 07:33 PM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
KNock on the wood amazing !!!

Old 08-04-2010, 10:20 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
First run seemed like 42R was late to get into boost, but on the second run I made sure he got the jump. Then, Dk's GT2 R911s vs the same Supra running 29 pounds on a GT42. Finally some various Busa runs, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF13z...layer_embedded
Very nice and VERY impressive . great runs !!! your car is FAST !!reminds me of a stealth bomber.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Switzer P800 vs GT42 Supra on E85