997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Christmas? In August? In the middle of the desert? Yes, it can happen... :-)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-28-2010, 02:13 AM
TT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud of
Awww more car ****...I`m lovin it

Hurry up with the install

Old 10-28-2010, 02:52 AM
Banned
speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !
Welcome back Karim!

And, ^^ what he said. (hurry up with the install).

Hey! and i see you managed to preserve that sexy protomotive logo too .

Good luck to you . Dont keep us waiting too long heh.

Old 10-28-2010, 04:41 AM
milou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond repute
Which turbos are you installing? Specs?

Congrads the car will be a monster for sure, you cannot go wrong with those tuners, trust me!

Old 10-28-2010, 05:15 AM
TT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond repute
These things look amazing!
Do they need much modification to fit? and do they require tunning?

Mabrook bro ..

Old 10-28-2010, 07:36 AM
k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by M3 Chris
Awww more car ****...I`m lovin it

Hurry up with the install
Thanks Chris! Baby steps, baby steps...
Still working through some issues with the car.

Originally Posted by speed21
Welcome back Karim!

And, ^^ what he said. (hurry up with the install).

Hey! and i see you managed to preserve that sexy protomotive logo too .

Good luck to you . Dont keep us waiting too long heh.
Hey Paulie! Still globe trotting or are you back home?

The guys at Proto stickered the Intercoolers after they got them back from Swain.

Originally Posted by milou
Which turbos are you installing? Specs?

Congrads the car will be a monster for sure, you cannot go wrong with those tuners, trust me!
Milou, no turbos yet. PDK Gearbox can't handle the power.
Still waiting for an upgrade path on the PDK first.

Originally Posted by TT.BRN
These things look amazing!
Do they need much modification to fit? and do they require tunning?

Mabrook bro ..
Thanks bro!
The fitment is straightforward but you would need to modify the air inlet ducts on both sides and you also need to file down the small ear-style brackets (one on each side) on the car on top of the rear fender visible after you remove the bumper.
Easy stuff once you know what to do.

Most tuners will tell you that you do not need a tune for the coolers specifically. I don't know, we'll see.

Old 10-28-2010, 10:04 PM
Banned
speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !
Been back since 19th last week. Looking forward to my next trip already tho . I hope those coolers do the job you're looking for .

Old 10-28-2010, 10:09 PM
Hoppity is a name known to allHoppity is a name known to allHoppity is a name known to allHoppity is a name known to allHoppity is a name known to allHoppity is a name known to all
WOW your pdk is going to be a beast!

Old 10-28-2010, 11:39 PM
ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !
like them man

good luck karim

Old 10-29-2010, 02:37 AM
k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by speed21
Been back since 19th last week. Looking forward to my next trip already tho . I hope those coolers do the job you're looking for .
Thank you bro! You're away again soon?!

Originally Posted by Hoppity
WOW your pdk is going to be a beast!
Thanks mate. Still working through some issues though I have seen some improvement yesterday. Will post when all the issues are worked out.

Originally Posted by ysfg35
like them man

good luck karim
Thanks Yousef!

Old 10-29-2010, 03:07 AM
alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !
nice nice, real nice, congrats!!!

ps. they look gorgeous in black!

Old 10-29-2010, 09:38 AM
P2P
P2P is a jewel in the roughP2P is a jewel in the roughP2P is a jewel in the roughP2P is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up

gratz bro they r breaking my heart

PS: I will accept trading ur small intercooler for my monster stock ones but i need extra coke can with thim

Old 10-29-2010, 11:08 AM
Originally Posted by alex55
nice nice, real nice, congrats!!!

ps. they look gorgeous in black!
Thanks Alex!
They do look wicked cool in black. Too bad we can't see 'em once installed!

Originally Posted by P2P
gratz bro they r breaking my heart

PS: I will accept trading ur small intercooler for my monster stock ones but i need extra coke can with thim
Hey bro!

I'm afraid your coolers are a bit too big for my stock turbos...

Old 10-29-2010, 11:50 AM
P2P
P2P is a jewel in the roughP2P is a jewel in the roughP2P is a jewel in the roughP2P is a jewel in the rough
Hey bro!

I'm afraid your coolers are a bit too big for my stock turbos...
[/QUOTE]

What about the coke ?

Old 03-27-2013, 02:11 PM
K24F has a reputation beyond reputeK24F has a reputation beyond reputeK24F has a reputation beyond reputeK24F has a reputation beyond reputeK24F has a reputation beyond reputeK24F has a reputation beyond reputeK24F has a reputation beyond reputeK24F has a reputation beyond reputeK24F has a reputation beyond reputeK24F has a reputation beyond reputeK24F has a reputation beyond repute
News?

Old 03-27-2013, 08:13 PM
pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !
Those ceramic coated I/C's are insane!
Almost a shame to have them hidden behind the rear fenders.