997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Photoshoot: Justification for Higher Education

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-20-2010, 01:48 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Photoshoot: Justification for Higher Education

Pseudo S3

Last edited by atomic80; 08-20-2010 at 01:50 AM.
Old 08-20-2010, 02:04 AM
Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !
Is that custom paint job aftermarket on the Porsche?

Old 08-20-2010, 02:11 AM
dfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud of
sweet ....... nice pics jason

Old 08-20-2010, 03:02 AM
kpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond repute
Very cool. That blue sure is pretty. Which car do you enjoy driving most?

Old 08-20-2010, 03:27 AM
milou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond repute
you really have taste, all your vehicles are amazing

Old 08-20-2010, 04:02 AM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
Hi Jason --That's a very nice collection of cars . The Turbo still looks great and I see you have a new scud . Congrats and it's good to see you here .

Old 08-20-2010, 04:24 AM
Alex_997TT has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TT has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TT has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TT has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TT has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TT has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TT has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TT has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TT has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TT has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TT has a reputation beyond repute
Lucky boy! Wish I could afford to add a Scud to my own 500bhp+ club

Old 08-20-2010, 04:42 AM
gerbs is a jewel in the roughgerbs is a jewel in the roughgerbs is a jewel in the roughgerbs is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up

What colour blue is this mate?

Old 08-20-2010, 04:51 AM
Alex_997TT has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TT has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TT has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TT has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TT has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TT has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TT has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TT has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TT has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TT has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TT has a reputation beyond repute
That would be cobalt blue - very close to getting this myself PURELY based off of Jason's great pics of his car!

Jason - you've probably answered this a million times but how do your car pics always look so great? I recently bought myself a Canon EOS 7D but being the total amateur that I am don't have a clue how to get great pics like yours (vibrant colors)...

Old 08-20-2010, 07:37 AM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Jason, you dog...when did you get a Scud?

Beautiful shots.

bob

Old 08-20-2010, 08:41 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Alex_997TT
That would be cobalt blue - very close to getting this myself PURELY based off of Jason's great pics of his car!

Jason - you've probably answered this a million times but how do your car pics always look so great? I recently bought myself a Canon EOS 7D but being the total amateur that I am don't have a clue how to get great pics like yours (vibrant colors)...
I remember you were trying to decide what color to get.....ironically, my original choice was GT Silver but after I saw Cobalt Blue in person, I knew I had to get it!!! The same thing happened to Larry aka HUMMM 3. He was going to get Guards Red but changed to Cobalt Blue after seeing mine.

A buddy has that camera and has also been struggling with his pictures too for some reason. We both couldn't figure out why his pictures weren't working too well. Can you send me a PM with some samples of your pictures and maybe I can help you. These pictures I posted are straight out of my Nikon D700 camera.

Originally Posted by bbywu
Jason, you dog...when did you get a Scud?

Beautiful shots.

bob
I got a Scud last month. I forgot I never posted a thread about it on here. Here's the newly posted thread about it.

Originally Posted by gerbs
What colour blue is this mate?
Cobalt Blue as stated above.

Originally Posted by yrralis1
Hi Jason --That's a very nice collection of cars . The Turbo still looks great and I see you have a new scud . Congrats and it's good to see you here .
Thanks Larry! Good to see you as well. I don't post much here these days. I'm mostly on the other forums. I see you still have yours too! Do you also still have the M3 too?

Originally Posted by kpt6
Very cool. That blue sure is pretty. Which car do you enjoy driving most?
Man, that is such a hard question but honestly I enjoy driving the "pseudo S3" the most on a daily basis. The Turbo on long distance road trips and the Scud on those short quick trips. I'd also go on to say that each has their own strengths and weaknesses.

Originally Posted by Fantasma
Is that custom paint job aftermarket on the Porsche?
Factory paint, not a custom paint job. I think they discontinued Cobalt Blue after 2008 replaced by Aqua Blue. Is that why you thought mine was a custom job?

Last edited by atomic80; 08-20-2010 at 08:45 AM.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:54 AM
TT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant future
Congrats beautiful car!

Old 08-20-2010, 11:17 AM
Originally Posted by atomic80
I remember you were trying to decide what color to get.....ironically, my original choice was GT Silver but after I saw Cobalt Blue in person, I knew I had to get it!!! The same thing happened to Larry aka HUMMM 3. He was going to get Guards Red but changed to Cobalt Blue after seeing mine.

A buddy has that camera and has also been struggling with his pictures too for some reason. We both couldn't figure out why his pictures weren't working too well. Can you send me a PM with some samples of your pictures and maybe I can help you. These pictures I posted are straight out of my Nikon D700 camera.
I started a help thread here with a few supercar pics I recently took:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...on-eos-7d.html

Old 08-20-2010, 11:50 AM
ntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud of
Very nice collection...back to school I must go...

Old 08-20-2010, 12:29 PM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
Nice pics as usual, congrats on the Scuderia!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Photoshoot: Justification for Higher Education