997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Sweet Anticipation - My Europipe 997.2 TT Exhaust has Finally SHIPPED!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-05-2010, 06:24 PM
k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by porschetime
Sweet!
Thanks!

Originally Posted by twiskus
That is a thing of beauty my friend. Enjoy!
Thanks mate! Work of art in my view. That thing should be displayed, not hidden away underneath a bumper !

Originally Posted by yalmutawa
congrats bro ...
Thanks my brother!

Originally Posted by GTsilver2010
Was waiting on a PM but just shoot me contact info for me to get one.
PM sent bro!

Old 09-05-2010, 08:23 PM
TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by k_ddsl
Dave,

The ECU will need to be tweaked for taking advantage of the new exhaust, but it's not about back pressure sensors.
I see. Thanks Karim.

Old 09-05-2010, 11:22 PM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
You guys won't be unhappy. Re the backpressure sensor, I believe it works through the primary and secondary o2 sensors. But the ecu will pull timing if backpressue is reduced.

Old 09-05-2010, 11:30 PM
k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TTdude
I see. Thanks Karim.
No problem. PM sent.

Originally Posted by TT Surgeon
You guys won't be unhappy. Re the backpressure sensor, I believe it works through the primary and secondary o2 sensors. But the ecu will pull timing if backpressue is reduced.
Thanks Chris.
From what I have come to understand, the ECU does not monitor back pressure.
Boost pressure and exhaust temperatures are monitored.

Old 09-05-2010, 11:36 PM
TT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by TT Surgeon
If that's true then that sucks. I was hoping to just get an exhaust first to see my gains before I do a tune.

Old 09-05-2010, 11:41 PM
Originally Posted by M3 Chris
If that's true then that sucks. I was hoping to just get an exhaust first to see my gains before I do a tune.
That statement is not 100% on the money.

However, I can tell you that you *will* need to get a tune to get the gains out of a new exhaust, but for different reasons...

Old 09-06-2010, 12:00 AM
TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !
You're definitley blazing the trail here and what an adventure it will be! Your car is already really fast. Can't wait to see what she does with some mods and cooler temps.

Old 09-06-2010, 12:05 AM
Originally Posted by TTdude
You're definitley blazing the trail here and what an adventure it will be! Your car is already really fast. Can't wait to see what she does with some mods and cooler temps.
Thanks bro!

Hopefully, we'll be upping the ante a notch or two by the end of month.

I'm afraid I can't explain more now, but I will keep you guys updated with the results when we get them.

Old 09-06-2010, 04:04 AM
Just a small update...
The exhaust has reached Kuwait! (Wow! Kudos Fedex! Shipped Friday, reached Monday!)

It is under customs clearance. There is a slim chance that the exhaust will clear and I get my hands on it between today and tomorrow.

If that's the case, I will have a thread with plenty of pictures.

Otherwise, I am out of town starting Wednesday for 10 days and things will have to wait until I come back.

Old 09-06-2010, 06:07 AM
ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !
great exhaust
your car gone be monster ..

good luck bro ..

Old 09-06-2010, 07:45 AM
Thanks bro!
Can't compete with you though

Originally Posted by ysfg35
great exhaust
your car gone be monster ..

good luck bro ..

Old 09-06-2010, 10:28 AM
AlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant future
Congratulations on your purchase! I love mine.

I hope Stef gets a ton of business and great reviews because he truly deserves it.

Old 09-06-2010, 11:02 AM
Originally Posted by AlexM

I hope Stef gets a ton of business and great reviews because he truly deserves it.
Thanks Alex.

Couldn't agree with you more about Stef! People like him enhance our Porsche experience tremendously!

Example:
Went to the office this morning and checked my email only to find an email from Stef in which he actually went to the Fedex tracking website, found that the exhaust actually reached Kuwait, took a screen snapshot and forwarded it to me!

He's actually taking the time to track the shipment!

(For the record, I was tracking it many many times per day )

Old 09-07-2010, 12:55 PM
Former Vendor
stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AlexM

A humble thank you Alex.

Old 09-07-2010, 01:00 PM
997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute
best exhaust you can have.....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sweet Anticipation - My Europipe 997.2 TT Exhaust has Finally SHIPPED!