997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

The Eagle (or Nightingale in this Case) Has Landed: My Europipe Exhaust! Pics Inside!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 04:52 AM
k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !
Thumbs up The Eagle (or Nightingale in this Case) Has Landed: My Europipe Exhaust! Pics Inside!

As you many of you have noted on my other thread, I ordered the new Europipe exhaust for my 997.2 TT.

It shipped Friday, arrived Monday, cleared and delivered to me today, Tuesday!

Here are the details:

The cardboard box is sturdy thick and is manufactured specifically for the safe carriage of the exhaust and to it's specific dimensions.

The shipping weight is about 64lbs (box included)
The box dimensions (in inches) are L x W x H = 49.5" x 21.5" x 12"

The outside of the box looks like this:

and this:

The box was opened for customs inspection but was re-taped closed by Fedex. There is no apparent damage to the outside of the box.

Upon opening the box, you are greeted by a most welcomed sight :

(Please note the small box within the box towards the bottom left of the picture)

Notice the cardboard stoppers that secure the ends of the cats in place!

The envelope taped to the inside contains the original invoice with Herman's (Stef's brother) John Hancoİk on it.

The construction quality in the flesh is breathtaking! Pictures do not do it justice.
Notice the welding quality in the following picture. Key included for size perspective for the 100 cell racing cats that EP use.

Now, back to the packing: Notice the recess opening in the box into which the pipes and cats slide into their compartment, and, also notice the square boxy cardboard thingamajig on the lid of the cardboard box here:

Well, this square thingamabob fits neatly on top of the above mentioned recess opening to firmly secure the exhaust pipes and prevent potential handling mishaps like so:

Finally, remember I asked you to notice the small box within the box in the third picture above...

It is taped/glued securely to the inside of the big box, and once opened reveals some paper padding:

Removing the paper padding reveals three items wrapped in thick manilla envelope style wrapping paper:

Opening those up gets you these:

Brilliant work, packaging and service EP!

Next thread, install and review!

Last edited by k_ddsl; 09-07-2010 at 05:03 AM.
Old 09-07-2010, 05:11 AM
gerbs is a jewel in the roughgerbs is a jewel in the roughgerbs is a jewel in the roughgerbs is a jewel in the rough
Looks good Mate. Now hurry up and get it fitted and post some clips as we all want to hear your car running with these installed.

Old 09-07-2010, 07:22 AM
k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by gerbs
Looks good Mate. Now hurry up and get it fitted and post some clips as we all want to hear your car running with these installed.
Thanks bro.

Unfortunately, I am leaving town tomorrow and will be away for about 10 days.

The install will happen in my absence but I hopefully have a friend taking pictures of the install process.

I will post PBox data and video/audio inside the car and outside the car upon my return.

Old 09-07-2010, 07:50 AM
alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !
awesomeness, congrats!!!

Old 09-07-2010, 07:57 AM
ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !
great stuff ..

karem i will take alot of pics for the install

looking awasme

Old 09-07-2010, 08:18 AM
Originally Posted by alex55
awesomeness, congrats!!!
Thanks!

Originally Posted by ysfg35
great stuff ..

karem i will take alot of pics for the install

looking awasme
And here's the friend taking the pictures chiming in with his confirmation.

Thank you my brother!

Old 09-07-2010, 08:35 AM
JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !
Congrats. Cant wait to hear sound clips and write up.

Old 09-07-2010, 08:48 AM
ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by k_ddsl
Thanks!

And here's the friend taking the pictures chiming in with his confirmation.

Thank you my brother!

you most welcome bro ..

Old 09-07-2010, 09:39 AM
Gerardo is infamous around these partsGerardo is infamous around these parts
Wow! Looking good!!
Can't wait to see more install pics.

Old 09-07-2010, 09:40 AM
Banned
speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !
Karim I'm just so looking forward to your review

Btw you forgot to show off the photo of the special tools....what happened? That's so unlike you.

Old 09-07-2010, 10:05 AM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
You can order the system without tools, as I did (I already had tools) or his shop probably already has plenty. Save a hundred dollars.
Enjoy

Old 09-07-2010, 10:13 AM
SpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond repute
gr8 stuff karim!

and yeh i agree with speed21 where is the installation tools offered?

Old 09-07-2010, 10:33 AM
Banned
speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TT Surgeon
You can order the system without tools, as I did (I already had tools) or his shop probably already has plenty. Save a hundred dollars.
Enjoy
These tools are worth more than 100 bucks TT. I wouldn't miss them for a 100.

Originally Posted by SpunkyQ8
gr8 stuff karim!

and yeh i agree with speed21 where is the installation tools offered?
Im pretty sure that in all the excitment Karim has simply dropped the ball on showing the photo. Buying one of these systems is an experience....and an extremely satisfying one at that. especially once its on the car.

Old 09-07-2010, 10:59 AM
ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !
As more and more people discover, Europipe is simply the best from start to finish.

Old 09-07-2010, 12:18 PM
TT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud of
Good stuff. Have a safe trip!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The Eagle (or Nightingale in this Case) Has Landed: My Europipe Exhaust! Pics Inside!