997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Review of my new 360 Forged Wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 07:59 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SpunkyQ8
Congrats!
IMHO you should put on lowering springs .. nice sets otherwise
+1 any plans to lower it?

I have plenty of shots of 20' 3 piece wheels with H&R springs to show you what it would look like. Actually have two different turbos with 360 Spec5's and one of the cars has the same Conti's

pop me an email if you want to see them.

Matt

Old 09-21-2010, 08:57 AM
Wheel'$ForLe$$ is infamous around these parts
Gorgeous wheels, I agree on perhaps lowering it would look killer. 360 has worked to perfection with all my customers and there hasn't been a bad review in months guys. I'd like to use some of those Porsche pictures if thats ok with you my friend for my friends on Rennlist. If you have questions or need reviews just hollar guys.

TWO THUMBS UP!!!!

Old 09-21-2010, 09:12 AM
sbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Wheel'$ForLe$$
Gorgeous wheels, I agree on perhaps lowering it would look killer. 360 has worked to perfection with all my customers and there hasn't been a bad review in months guys. I'd like to use some of those Porsche pictures if thats ok with you my friend for my friends on Rennlist. If you have questions or need reviews just hollar guys.

TWO THUMBS UP!!!!
Thank you! Lowering is def on my list Please feel free to use any of those pictures. I haven't seen too many MB5 brushed picts out there so hopefully helpful to others...

Old 09-21-2010, 09:24 AM
Wheel'$ForLe$$ is infamous around these parts
I have not either my friend and since I'm new to the forum those will help immensely. I have been the number one 360 Vendor for close to six months and am glad to be here and LOVE THE PICS, its definitely the first Brushed set of MB5's my friend.

If you need anything let me know. I'd love to help you design some custom centercaps if you ever desire, just some flare that only we offer.

Have a great Day and Thanks again!!!!