997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

2010 TECHART GTstreet R for Andrew Bynum

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-24-2010, 09:52 PM
Banned
TECHART@CEC has much to be proud ofTECHART@CEC has much to be proud ofTECHART@CEC has much to be proud ofTECHART@CEC has much to be proud ofTECHART@CEC has much to be proud ofTECHART@CEC has much to be proud ofTECHART@CEC has much to be proud ofTECHART@CEC has much to be proud ofTECHART@CEC has much to be proud ofTECHART@CEC has much to be proud of
Thank you for the positive feedback!

If anyone would like to see specific photos, just let me know and I will post them up. Many photos of this car and the build are available.

Old 09-24-2010, 11:28 PM
TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !
Wow beautiful conversion. Considering how often Bynum is on the injury list, he should get plenty of seat time with this beauty.

Old 09-24-2010, 11:45 PM
ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !
Great looking job! Would love to own it myself...or even just have the money that was spent on it.

One question: How does a 7 foot guy fit in it? I have a friend 6'5" that can't comfortably fit in mine to drive it.

Old 09-24-2010, 11:45 PM
bleedblue is infamous around these parts
simply beautiful! everything goes well together.

Old 09-24-2010, 11:48 PM
floridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud of
Car looks pretty mean, interesting how u went with the diff colored wheels for driver and passenger side. Were the TA pdk paddles installed?

Ken

Last edited by floridaBMW; 09-24-2010 at 11:52 PM.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:54 PM
ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by floridaBMW
Car looks pretty mean, interesting how u went with the diff colored wheels for driver and passenger side.
Andrew couldn't make up his mind or maybe his lady liked her side to be a different color.

It might have been more interesting if the 2 colors were on front and back rather than right and left.

Old 09-25-2010, 12:07 AM
floridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ruf_turbo
Andrew couldn't make up his mind or maybe his lady liked her side to be a different color.
That beast is for hangin with the fellas, I would be disappointed if he didn't have an expensive English made car for driving the pretty lady round.

Ken

Old 09-25-2010, 01:29 AM
mathys is just really nicemathys is just really nicemathys is just really nicemathys is just really nicemathys is just really nice
Originally Posted by ruf_turbo

It might have been more interesting if the 2 colors were on front and back rather than right and left.
Would have liked to see that!
I'm not sure about the rear, the rest looks absolutely stunning.

Old 09-25-2010, 07:18 AM
Banned
Justin @ CEC is just really niceJustin @ CEC is just really niceJustin @ CEC is just really niceJustin @ CEC is just really nice
Congratulations on completing the build! It came out just as awesome as I expected.

Old 09-25-2010, 07:53 AM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
car looks amazing thanks for sharing

Old 09-25-2010, 01:57 PM
Stevenh is infamous around these parts
What happened to these wheels???

I saw this shot of the car posted on another board....

Old 09-25-2010, 02:14 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
^^^^

whoa...

CEC, great work!

Old 09-25-2010, 02:39 PM
ETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant future
Did you do something special with the seats? Ive tried fixed back seats but my head is too close to the roof and I'm not quite Andrew Bynum tall. Did you mount them at an angle or something?

Old 09-25-2010, 02:41 PM
PacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud of
And I was just about to post this picture.....

Originally Posted by Stevenh
What happened to these wheels???

I saw this shot of the car posted on another board....

Old 09-25-2010, 02:42 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Replacement for his gray GT-R?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2010 TECHART GTstreet R for Andrew Bynum