997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Jus ran 4.4 60/130

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-10-2010, 03:52 PM
theogporsche is infamous around these parts
it's a hybrid. 2.0litre up front fully functioning and daily driven and 1350hp GE helicopter engine for smoking guys like eddie. ed did you get your velvet fire suit from the dry cleaner yet for this weekend your gonna need it. oh and where your suede puma wrestling sneakers so you can get a good feel for the pedals.

Old 12-10-2010, 04:36 PM
edelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by theogporsche
it's a hybrid. 2.0litre up front fully functioning and daily driven and 1350hp GE helicopter engine for smoking guys like eddie. ed did you get your velvet fire suit from the dry cleaner yet for this weekend your gonna need it. oh and where your suede puma wrestling sneakers so you can get a good feel for the pedals.
omg lmao i do have pumas im going 2 wear em sunday

Old 12-10-2010, 05:36 PM
your white porsche is gonna be a cross between charcoal gray and black after sunday. omg i think i took a layer of skin off my hands from rubbing them together so much. i'm not gonna use the no traction excuse like you so make sure you got your best tires and make sure the traction control is off i don't wanna hear any of your excuses as to why your car turned black. the best part is you still don't know who i am but you will on sunday morning.

Old 12-10-2010, 06:50 PM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Well at least you decent track prep, run the beetle up and down the strip a couple times... I can hook you guys up with VP Lane Choice 7 traction compound, just let me know.

Old 12-10-2010, 06:52 PM
why is it so hard to believe.

Old 12-10-2010, 07:20 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by edelectra
All of you NY'ers crack me up.

Old 12-10-2010, 07:23 PM
Old 12-10-2010, 07:26 PM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Pizzamanevo8
That is insane! Mr. Switzer, I'm running your yellow 997tt on Sunday! On low boost! Lol! We will make a nice video!
Op, nice times and jet powered bug man your crazy!
I love that car!

Old 12-10-2010, 08:01 PM
Electralux is infamous around these parts
I just spoke to Eddie and his hands have 3rd degree burns he is sooooo Excited about sunday...

Old 12-10-2010, 08:59 PM
and you guys thought i was a hater.

Old 12-10-2010, 09:04 PM
edelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond repute
your white porsche is gonna be a cross between charcoal gray and black after sunday. omg i think i took a layer of skin off my hands from rubbing them together so much. i'm not gonna use the no traction excuse like you so make sure you got your best tires and make sure the traction control is off i don't wanna hear any of your excuses as to why your car turned black. the best part is you still don't know who i am but you will on sunday morning.
You have to give skinny and i a few hints .this is great .

Old 12-10-2010, 09:09 PM
camdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant future
Thanks jeff .move back lol
I got tired of being "king of the beach"

Your turn
Make me proud

Video's this Sunday please

Old 12-10-2010, 09:31 PM
You have to give skinny and i a few hints .this is great .
you gonna be able to drive with your third degree burns and all on your hands. you might need to get a skin graff from your *** i think you have enough before i get done smoking it. i think i gave you enough hints.

Old 12-10-2010, 09:59 PM
you better bring your capital one cards cause i am going to be asking you whats in your wallet?????????????

Old 12-11-2010, 05:08 AM
you better bring your capital one cards cause i am going to be asking you whats in your wallet?????????????
OK well b out at 730 .and were going 2 bring both cars

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Jus ran 4.4 60/130