997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Jus ran 4.4 60/130

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-11-2010, 05:51 AM
theogporsche is infamous around these parts
you gonna double team me ok.

Old 12-11-2010, 06:49 AM
edelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by theogporsche
Why have one when you can have 2

Old 12-11-2010, 07:22 AM
Electralux is infamous around these parts
Love people that hide behind a screen name... All i know is Ed and myself will be handing out *** whoppppppppins and drag you up and down the parkway....You may wanna try a v-box out tomm. because this might be your only chance to run a 7 second 60-130 from drafting us......YOU ARE DEFINITELY GETTING THE BIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZNESSSSS and now my hands are smokeing........

Old 12-11-2010, 07:43 AM
edelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Pizzamanevo8
Any of you guys come down, or live in the pa. Area? I would love to test my car against some mean porsches! Not talking out my butt either. I have 815awhp I'm working with! The white Porsche is nasty looking! My car was just in long island last week. Oceanside! That's where it was tuned and made 815.
I would love to .we have a private road out here. let me know when ur around

Old 12-11-2010, 07:47 AM
Get used to this lmfao

Attached Images  
Old 12-11-2010, 08:39 AM
Originally Posted by edelectra
Get used to this lmfao
get use to what seeing your car on it's side alright.

Old 12-11-2010, 08:40 AM
oh and by the way the parkway is not your own private road.

Old 12-11-2010, 08:49 AM
Originally Posted by Electralux
Love people that hide behind a screen name... All i know is Ed and myself will be handing out *** whoppppppppins and drag you up and down the parkway....You may wanna try a v-box out tomm. because this might be your only chance to run a 7 second 60-130 from drafting us......YOU ARE DEFINITELY GETTING THE BIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZNESSSSS and now my hands are smokeing........
i don't know about your screen name sounds to me like your sucking eddies blank. electra is his shops name and the lux part is a vaccuum. lmao. i love getting you guys all rilled up. i think i got everyones blood pressure up now. maybe i should let the cat out of the bag. eddie i still think has no idea who i am but will be a bit suprised when he finds out. i can see him now making a ton of phone calls and texts to all his boys asking do you know who this guy is. lmao he is probably at his shop now working on his car making sure the boost is set just right and he has the right tune and fuel and tire air pressure just right. lol

Old 12-11-2010, 09:49 AM
i don't know about your screen name sounds to me like your sucking eddies blank. electra is his shops name and the lux part is a vaccuum. lmao. i love getting you guys all rilled up. i think i got everyones blood pressure up now. maybe i should let the cat out of the bag. eddie i still think has no idea who i am but will be a bit suprised when he finds out. i can see him now making a ton of phone calls and texts to all his boys asking do you know who this guy is. lmao he is probably at his shop now working on his car making sure the boost is set just right and he has the right tune and fuel and tire air pressure just right. lol
Let me know if you wanna come out and play 4 real. so i can get some fuel today

Old 12-11-2010, 10:20 AM
alright i am going to take my mask off and reveal who the original porsche is. ed this has been so much fun busting you and your friends *****. i hope you guys didn't take me serious but i know how eddie loves to break them right back and i know i will pay dearly for this.

i should only wish i had the money you guys have in your rides

Old 12-11-2010, 10:25 AM
[quote=theogporsche;3063986]i don't know about your screen name sounds to me like your sucking eddies blank. electra is his shops name and the lux part is a vaccuum. lmao. i love getting you guys all rilled up. i think i got everyones blood pressure up now.

Thats right electra is eddies shop and the lux is a vaccum..Cause i sucked up all the wins this year..

Old 12-11-2010, 10:28 AM
alright i am going to take my mask off and reveal who the original porsche is. ed this has been so much fun busting you and your friends *****. i hope you guys didn't take me serious but i know how eddie loves to break them right back and i know i will pay dearly for this.

i should only wish i had the money you guys have in your rides
marty your getin ur *** kicked tmrw morning ooomg lmao hilar ious

Old 12-11-2010, 10:35 AM
i got you guys good. this is my only way to beat you guys at your games. lmao i had fun and glad you guys all have a sense of humor. oh and don't forget you better call your dry cleaner and tell them you won't need you taccini fire suit this week so go and get your shine box and polish up your cappezios. lmao

Old 12-11-2010, 01:09 PM
Marty that is awesome...Me an Ed were like private investagators trying to figure who this was..OMG LMFAO..that was so awesome...

i have my viper sold ,and i was making calls to borrow cars to come out and bust you up....

i feel my blood pressure going lower now...LMFAO

PS you most likely saw the smoke signals from his hands last night...

Old 12-11-2010, 01:39 PM
Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !
Awesome times! What clutch are you running in that beast?
Thanks,
Matt

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Jus ran 4.4 60/130