997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Ticket in Kings Point-Great Neck, NY

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2011, 02:47 PM
JSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by tortesq1
I suggest that you plead not guilty (generally by mail for a Village Court or Nassau District Court). At your initial appearance, attempt to negotiate a plea with the Village prosecutor. If you are unsatisfied with the offered plea bargain, simply ask the Judge for an adjournment (of the trial date) so you may retain counsel. I see no downside as it is very rare that a bench trial will occur on your first appearance. Just remember to be respectful to the prosecutor and Judge. Do not disparage the police officer to the prosecutor as he or she knows the officer very well and will be inclined to believe them. The old adage that you get more with honey than vinegar is a truism in all Courts. BTW I have violated my own cardinal rule of never providing counsel to a non-retained client on the telephone or internet. Anyway, go kick so butt TT style !
Thanks and Much Appreciated!

Old 01-08-2011, 03:01 PM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
Tortesq1, you're a good man! That's what 6 speed is all about. (even if you are a malpractice lawyer)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.