997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Mmmm.....orangy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-09-2011, 08:31 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MBailey
I really like it!! I would keep the wheels!!

Have you got some PBox numbers on that awesome new kit yet??
Haha. Thanks. And unfortunately, no. I just drove the tank down to where I can now add more MS109. But the big problem is no where to do a safe run. Still looking....

Old 01-09-2011, 08:48 PM
raclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to behold
Sorry bud but I'm not feeling it

Old 01-09-2011, 10:47 PM
k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !
Looking good Ed. Congrats.

Old 01-09-2011, 11:47 PM
Banned
speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !
Not bad Ed... orange is a nice change. Like ruf says i think you need a few other orange accents to pull it off properly tho.

Old 01-09-2011, 11:54 PM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
nicccceee!!!!

Old 01-10-2011, 08:15 AM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
looks great, just do the calipers to tie it all together.

Old 01-10-2011, 08:21 AM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by nyamg
looks great, just do the calipers to tie it all together.
Calipers is something I could do as opposed to painting something on the aero.
What d'yall suggest? Yellow (ala) PCCB's looks great against the orange, but I don't want to be a PCCB poser

Old 01-10-2011, 08:58 AM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bonehead
Calipers is something I could do as opposed to painting something on the aero.
What d'yall suggest? Yellow (ala) PCCB's looks great against the orange, but I don't want to be a PCCB poser
Strictly Orange, thats the only color that can make this all work together, with black Porsche caliper stickers

Old 01-10-2011, 09:00 AM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by dinorocz
Strictly Orange, thats the only color that can make this all work together, with black Porsche caliper stickers
+2, orange calipers, no posing

Old 01-10-2011, 09:05 AM
CarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud of
Me like

Old 01-10-2011, 09:14 AM
+2, orange calipers, no posing
Orange, really? I'd like some contrast.

Old 01-10-2011, 09:56 AM
Originally Posted by bonehead
Orange, really? I'd like some contrast.
how about black calipers with orange porsche decal

Old 01-10-2011, 09:57 AM
The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !
And don't forget you HAVE TO dye your hair orange.

Old 01-10-2011, 10:40 AM
TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by The Bogg
And don't forget you HAVE TO dye your hair orange.

Old 01-10-2011, 10:45 AM
SpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond repute
how about black calipers with orange porsche decal
+1
Or the other way arround .. Orange calipers and black porsche decal

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.