997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

3M Clear Bra

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-19-2011, 08:51 PM
TiDr is infamous around these parts
3M Clear Bra

pics of the clear bra install today. Venture Film which is now owned by 3M

Attached Images      

Last edited by TiDr; 01-19-2011 at 11:03 PM.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:08 PM
more

Attached Images      

Last edited by TiDr; 01-19-2011 at 11:09 PM.
Old 01-19-2011, 10:33 PM
llngoc is infamous around these parts
It seems like you got the full front and rear wheel done? How does it look when it is finished? Can you see any lines?

My TT order is coming in April and I am really contemplating if I should get it done.

Old 01-19-2011, 10:33 PM
gradyex is infamous around these partsgradyex is infamous around these parts
Wink

Looks great. I never thought about putting a peice around the rear fender. I am not sure I see the photos correctly but it looks like the front hood is completely covered but the side fenders were only covered 1/2 way. I think I see a seem across the center? If so have them cover the entire front fenders and you will never know you have one on. Keep the film clean with Plexus and it should last a long time. I can't tell you how many times my hood has gotten hammered by rocks. You will not regret having it done thats for sure.

Old 01-19-2011, 10:47 PM
the entire front bumper , grill, lights etc. and hood are covered. fenders are covered partially. i've had these guys do this for my other cars before and they do an amazing job. there is a very insignificant line going across the fender. the wheel well edges are also covered as well as all the lights and side mirrors. they wrap the edges around the piece there is absolutely no lines visible at looking distance unless you get a magnifying glass. these guys are in Orange CA. and I drive two hours everytime i have a car to get this done by them only.

Last edited by TiDr; 01-19-2011 at 10:49 PM.
Old 01-20-2011, 06:06 AM
Doc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice and worth the $.

Old 01-20-2011, 11:24 AM
Basic Sponsor
Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by llngoc
It seems like you got the full front and rear wheel done? How does it look when it is finished? Can you see any lines?

My TT order is coming in April and I am really contemplating if I should get it done.
If you are in either Norcal (Fremont) or Socal (Orange), give us a ring to drop in to see what the product looks like in person. We typically have 5-10 cars being worked on at the same time...call us ahead to schedule for a consultation.

Sharing our Passion on Youtube: https://urlgeni.us/youtube/Premier

Facebook: https://urlgeni.us/facebook/Premier

42630 Christy St, Fremont, CA. 510-623-1308 sales@premiermobilegroup.com
Old 01-20-2011, 11:56 AM
If any one is wondering who did my car it was ultimateshield or ultimate auto care who are in orange as well just like premier but it was not premier. I am sure premier does a good job too. I didnt realize they are just like two blocks away from each other. go figure. I have always gone with ultimateshield for all my cars and know a bunch of friend with high end cars that turned me on to them. the guys name is sean at ultimateshield.com

Old 01-20-2011, 12:44 PM
mhh
mhh is infamous around these partsmhh is infamous around these parts
For a clean look, I prefer to cover the front guards in full.

Old 01-23-2011, 12:22 AM
for those who wonder what the lines look like across the front fenders, due to partial coverage. photos attached also pics of coverage around the wheel wells.

Attached Images