997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Aquamist HFS3 installation PLEASE HELP!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 01:51 PM
milou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond repute
Aquamist HFS3 installation PLEASE HELP!

I got my new Aquamist HFS3 almost a couple of weeks now, i'm trying to collect some information on 997tt application before starting. The part that scares me most is where the Aquamist control unit connects to the ECU, i don't want to burn my ECU or anything else.

I know some members here have used this kit on a 997 turbo, if you can provide me some information that would be very helpful.

thank you
Antonis

Old 02-07-2011, 02:04 PM
Arone997tt has much to be proud ofArone997tt has much to be proud ofArone997tt has much to be proud ofArone997tt has much to be proud ofArone997tt has much to be proud ofArone997tt has much to be proud ofArone997tt has much to be proud ofArone997tt has much to be proud ofArone997tt has much to be proud ofArone997tt has much to be proud of
call Tony @ EPL

Old 02-07-2011, 02:17 PM
milou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Arone997tt
call Tony @ EPL
This is where i got the kit from. We exchanged several e-mails but i think that they don't have any installation information about the 997tt to share.

Old 02-07-2011, 02:18 PM
Arone997tt has much to be proud ofArone997tt has much to be proud ofArone997tt has much to be proud ofArone997tt has much to be proud ofArone997tt has much to be proud ofArone997tt has much to be proud ofArone997tt has much to be proud ofArone997tt has much to be proud ofArone997tt has much to be proud ofArone997tt has much to be proud of
They did mine!!!

Old 02-07-2011, 02:20 PM
They tried to help me but the information they gave me was not 100% since it was based on a 996tt

Old 02-07-2011, 03:19 PM
Originally Posted by Tony@epl
Pin location is identical to the 996tt, that should be the key to help with the install.

These kits are universal and are ment to install on any car. Any complainant shop that has access to a wiring schematic wont have issues hooking up the 2-3 wires nessacary at the DME!
ok how does the fail safe connects on the 997? is it the same as 996? I think VTGs might function differently

Old 02-07-2011, 04:43 PM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
take some pix for the installation procedure my friend pls