997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Acceleration Data for 9ff GT2 1000 HP and GT3 RS 1200 HP cars

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-16-2011, 11:52 AM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
i'm a poor guy with 19" wheels street 1 year used tires and a stage 1 clutch ur costumer should've made this easier and at least showup i sent my car 450 km to meet up with him he didnt show up or call go back to his thread and u'll find me calling my self with no answer from him
any way the towing car will be bringing my car back from bahrain to kuwait tonight
by the way i even receive plenty of pm's from ur costumer frnds telling me that u advised him to stick to the track and not to show up in the street hahahahaah

Old 02-16-2011, 11:57 AM
Basic Sponsor
Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by yalmutawa
i'm a poor guy with 19" wheels street 1 year used tires and a stage 1 clutch ur costumer should've made this easier and at least showup i sent my car 450 km to meet up with him he didnt show up or call go back to his thread and u'll find me calling my self with no answer from him
any way the towing car will be bringing my car back from bahrain to kuwait tonight
by the way i even receive plenty of pm's from ur costumer frnds telling me that u advised him to stick to the track and not to show up in the street hahahahaah
Always a story. I never advised him to stay away from you. He has a 650 WHP 997 GT2. He posted the dyno on the thread so I dont think he is hiding anything. Whats the point in racing a VTG GT2 against your 900 HP car? He has just a VTG tuned car. He doesnt need me to tell him what to do. He knows what he has.

F: 480.317.9901
E: info@evoms.com
Home of the Worlds Fastest 997TT Porsche(s)
997TT Standing Mile = 234.6 MPH
997TT Standing 1/2 Mile = 217.09 MPH
Fastest 1/4 Mile = 9.29 @ 172.7 MPH
60-130 MPH Time = 3.28 Seconds
Old 02-16-2011, 12:01 PM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
we're talking about the 900EVT 3,8 ??? do u know what u talking about ?

Old 02-16-2011, 12:07 PM
Basic Sponsor
Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !
we're talking about the 900EVT 3,8 ??? do u know what u talking about ?
Tip 900 HP vs 6spd 900 HP. That would be a better race. I thought you were going to meet him at the drag strip but you mentioned that you dont like the 1/4 mile

Old 02-16-2011, 12:09 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
I <3 Drag Racing! Don't like Nascar, but I love me some drag racing! But that's just the "trailer trash" in me apparently when I mention that I think it's fun to do it in the Porsche! LOL!

The trailer trash me... Literally in the trailer at our ranch... LOL!

Last edited by Powell; 02-16-2011 at 12:23 PM.
Old 02-16-2011, 12:23 PM
k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !
I must say guys, Yousef threw down the gauntlet, Ebrahim said he'd pick it up but then diverted the contest to a quarter mile challenge, an impossible feat for Yousef given his car's current situation and setup.

I'd say that for some reason Ebrahim did not want this to happen for some reason...

Old 02-16-2011, 01:53 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by k_ddsl
I must say guys, Yousef threw down the gauntlet, Ebrahim said he'd pick it up but then diverted the contest to a quarter mile challenge, an impossible feat for Yousef given his car's current situation and setup.

I'd say that for some reason Ebrahim did not want this to happen for some reason...
Oh well. perhaps they should have run at the 1/4 mile as EK wanted and then on the street the way Yousef wanted. Why are you looking at this that EK backed out??? Its funny to see this. EK breaks the 1/4 mile record for a tip 997TT and he is being called out for not street racing. Its all good I guess. Maybe they can meet again. Yousef can get some new tires and a better clutch and they can run. I am not going to speak for EK but I am sure there is a good reason he did not want to race. Let EK and Yousef work it out.

Old 02-16-2011, 02:06 PM
there's nothing to work out and i believe i made my point

Old 02-16-2011, 02:11 PM
Basic Sponsor
Good I think he did as well by running a 9.90 @ 147 mph in the 1/4 mile

Old 02-16-2011, 02:23 PM
TwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud of
Salams bro,

Why dont you test both 1/4 mile and then road racing?

Both tests will show how each car performs.

EK has lots of experience of drag racing. He should accept your highway offer.

Old 02-16-2011, 02:39 PM
Quote:
EK great car you've am planning to do the 3.8 conversion and i'd really love to try running my car vs yours to see if the conversion plan worth it and with absolutely no offense ...
bahrain 996TT
anytime man , let me know when are you planing to come to bahrain

i dont mind at all

Great !!! all booked m coming to bahrain this weekend
and regarding my tines I didnt do reading yet sorry
Ek 0096599442288

hi brother there is a drag event this weekend on the 10th of feb , i'm taking my 997tt why dont you bring your car and try it out , the new track is amazing

those are you numbers ? which number shall i call send me pm
i sent a pm telling him u can call any number !
BUMP M still waiting for a conformation my frnd ?
do u expect from him to agree ?

Old 02-18-2011, 11:02 AM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Records can be satisfying, that is for sure. It's nice to set records when there is enough competition to make them meaningful. A record is simply a benchmark to be beaten by someone else... providing someone is actually competing against you.

Fortunately we've been able to start wrapping up the in depth development we've been doing on the Nissan GTR platform and look forward to moving forward with our Porsche programs again which have been sidelined for the last 18 months.

The last time we pushed hard on the 997 platform we were able to run 9.7's on 19" wheels and Toyo's (the way we run the cars on the street), ran 4.2x 60-130's consistently, 2.6 0-60mph on street tires and all of this with our bolt-on tuning program utilizing the stock engine. This was basically 2 years ago and most of those marks haven't been beaten by another 997 that we've seen. Not bad considering that those times were run with Tym doing testing and tuning and not legitimately "trying" for a record attempt. I know that most of the time he's got a laptop or monitor on the passenger seat.

We're looking forward to pushing forward more aggressively on the Porsche platforms again. They possess tremendous engineering and quality. I know that Tym had a lot of ideas that he's been keeping close to his chest until he had the time to implement them. With the growth of our organization over the last few months, I know that he's getting more time to do that mad scientist thing he does.

Old 02-18-2011, 12:55 PM
Banned
Shotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by k_ddsl

The reason he ducked ur friend coz he know that his car is slower...Happy now??

Old 02-18-2011, 01:58 PM
skeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond repute
Which kit put up these times and was it on a turbo or a gt2?

Originally Posted by Neil Switzer
Records can be satisfying, that is for sure. It's nice to set records when there is enough competition to make them meaningful. A record is simply a benchmark to be beaten by someone else... providing someone is actually competing against you.

Fortunately we've been able to start wrapping up the in depth development we've been doing on the Nissan GTR platform and look forward to moving forward with our Porsche programs again which have been sidelined for the last 18 months.

The last time we pushed hard on the 997 platform we were able to run 9.7's on 19" wheels and Toyo's (the way we run the cars on the street), ran 4.2x 60-130's consistently, 2.6 0-60mph on street tires and all of this with our bolt-on tuning program utilizing the stock engine. This was basically 2 years ago and most of those marks haven't been beaten by another 997 that we've seen. Not bad considering that those times were run with Tym doing testing and tuning and not legitimately "trying" for a record attempt. I know that most of the time he's got a laptop or monitor on the passenger seat.

We're looking forward to pushing forward more aggressively on the Porsche platforms again. They possess tremendous engineering and quality. I know that Tym had a lot of ideas that he's been keeping close to his chest until he had the time to implement them. With the growth of our organization over the last few months, I know that he's getting more time to do that mad scientist thing he does.

Old 02-18-2011, 02:20 PM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by skeeter
Which kit put up these times and was it on a turbo or a gt2?
Sledgehammer in development testing, our R911 package is a refinement of that package testing, and has the fourth fastest 997TT trap speed - on pump gas no less.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Acceleration Data for 9ff GT2 1000 HP and GT3 RS 1200 HP cars