997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Ice Blue Metallic Turbo S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-22-2011, 09:00 PM
gerbs is a jewel in the roughgerbs is a jewel in the roughgerbs is a jewel in the roughgerbs is a jewel in the rough
Interior photos as requested. You can see why I hung in and waited for the IBM as it is a close match for the Titanium seat inserts.

Attached Images      
Old 02-23-2011, 09:09 AM
llngoc is infamous around these parts
Thanks for the pics. This is the exact interior I have ordered sight unseen. However, mine is a Basalt Black exterior.

Originally Posted by gerbs
Interior photos as requested. You can see why I hung in and waited for the IBM as it is a close match for the Titanium seat inserts.

Old 02-23-2011, 09:16 AM
Rec Racing has a spectacular aura aboutRec Racing has a spectacular aura about
WOW! Absolutely beautiful! Enjoy it in good health.

Old 02-23-2011, 07:50 PM
mhh
mhh is infamous around these partsmhh is infamous around these parts
Well done gerbs - it was indeed worth the wait.

Old 02-23-2011, 08:40 PM
Gj325 has a spectacular aura aboutGj325 has a spectacular aura aboutGj325 has a spectacular aura about
Very Nice waiting to see how it matches to my PTS Azzurro California Blue. Car will make it to Port Brunswick Ga in the morn. My wait is almost over

Old 02-23-2011, 09:03 PM
ERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to beholdERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to beholdERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to beholdERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to beholdERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to beholdERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to beholdERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to behold
Feels like the military with all the abreviations

IBM 997tt with RHD and CL Rims

Looks amazing and worth the wait.

Old 02-23-2011, 09:15 PM
Serpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant future
Beautiful auto..congrats.

Stoopid question. do all the moon roofs tilt upward from all 997 years???

I know i know but i honestly can't recall ...the damn winter is killing my brain!!

Old 02-24-2011, 08:15 PM
gerbs is a jewel in the roughgerbs is a jewel in the roughgerbs is a jewel in the roughgerbs is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Gj325
Very Nice waiting to see how it matches to my PTS Azzurro California Blue. Car will make it to Port Brunswick Ga in the morn. My wait is almost over
Lucky you. It will definitely be worth the long wait. Did you go with the blue/black interior? I was very pleased with it in my car. Don't forget the happy snaps.

Old 02-24-2011, 08:20 PM
Originally Posted by Serpentene
Beautiful auto..congrats.

Stoopid question. do all the moon roofs tilt upward from all 997 years???

I know i know but i honestly can't recall ...the damn winter is killing my brain!!
Not sure myself. But what I did notice is that you get very little outside noise coming in when the (moon) sunroof is tilted up and you are driving at legal limits. But when you give her a bit of a nudge you can hear the roar of the engine which is like music to ones ears.

Old 02-25-2011, 10:40 AM
thebland is just really nicethebland is just really nicethebland is just really nicethebland is just really nice
Fantastic! Enjoy!

Old 02-25-2011, 07:34 PM
Gj325 has a spectacular aura aboutGj325 has a spectacular aura aboutGj325 has a spectacular aura about
Lucky you. It will definitely be worth the long wait. Did you go with the blue/black interior? I was very pleased with it in my car. Don't forget the happy snaps.
Yes Black / Blue with carbon fiber int.

Old 02-27-2011, 08:54 PM
Originally Posted by mhh
Well done gerbs - it was indeed worth the wait.
It sure was mhh. And how is yours going?

Old 03-01-2011, 04:28 PM
richard181 is infamous around these parts
Great looking car. My dealer said that the color was not available. Although it would have been a late order. I wanted the IBM Turbo 6 speed real bad.

Old 03-04-2011, 10:08 AM
kip
kip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to behold
Well she has finally arrived. I picked her up a week or so ago and have had a grin from ear to ear since.

I am glad I waited the extra six months for the IBM colour and have had lot's of compliments on that alone. The car is everything I expected plus more. I'm still going through the run in process and look forward to the day that I can unleash some of the car's true potential.

Here are some photos to share with you.
Beautiful car!

Old 03-04-2011, 08:00 PM
mhh
mhh is infamous around these partsmhh is infamous around these parts
It sure was mhh. And how is yours going?
Beautifully.

Just got back from a fantastic weekend in Tassie. The car now has 11,000km on the clock.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Ice Blue Metallic Turbo S