997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Refreshed set of HRE's & with some Titanium lugs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 01:39 AM
twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !
Refreshed set of HRE's & with some Titanium lugs

Just got my HRE's P40's remounted i had some problems with the textured finish on my charcoal P40's the brake dust was sticking to the texture & they always looked black & kinda blotchy & hard to clean.Worked with HRE on the refinish which is now non textured satin charcoal which they did a beautiful job on .Finished them off with a set of titanium lugs from Vivid less than a third of the price of the Poggipolini ones.We weighed a Poggipolini at 59 grms the Vivid at 69 grms & the stock lug at 99 grms each ,so well worth the price imho the stock lugs always get corroded & look like crap after a while ,these will not corrode.Had to put a couple of new PS2's on the back for some reason which will i'l tell you about in my next post,the guys at BBI did all the work as usual a great job thanks guys.

Attached Images    
Old 03-16-2011, 01:52 AM
TT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud of
Wow. I still think 20's look perfect on the turbo.

Great job!

Old 03-16-2011, 07:34 AM
omarv6 is a glorious beacon of lightomarv6 is a glorious beacon of lightomarv6 is a glorious beacon of lightomarv6 is a glorious beacon of lightomarv6 is a glorious beacon of lightomarv6 is a glorious beacon of light
looks exactly like my car

Old 03-16-2011, 08:05 AM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
your turbo looks fantastic, i have the brushed P40s, i love them but was also thinking about changing up the color on them...the color you chose looks incredible.

Old 03-16-2011, 09:40 AM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
your car looks amazing!

Old 03-16-2011, 10:15 AM
JamE55 is infamous around these parts
Looks awesome!

How come no wheel locks though?

Old 03-16-2011, 10:41 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Thank you for the business!

Old 03-16-2011, 05:42 PM
eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !
Amazing, one of my favorite TT's on the forum. PM sent.

Old 03-16-2011, 05:58 PM
QUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to behold
Looks sweet Adam. Can't wait to see it in person.

Old 03-17-2011, 09:46 AM
Former Vendor
HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !
Your car looks amazing !! really nice color combo and ride height. I'll bet it really moved

Originally Posted by nyamg
your turbo looks fantastic, i have the brushed P40s, i love them but was also thinking about changing up the color on them...the color you chose looks incredible.
If you have any questions about refinishing your wheels, send me PM or email. We offer a full range of services for refinish any of our HRE Wheels.

Old 03-17-2011, 03:33 PM
Jeff C is a glorious beacon of lightJeff C is a glorious beacon of lightJeff C is a glorious beacon of lightJeff C is a glorious beacon of lightJeff C is a glorious beacon of light
My favorite wheels on my favorite car......

Old 03-17-2011, 03:48 PM
v35
v35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful! Hope to see it around town

Old 03-17-2011, 10:34 PM
Hayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to behold
What does those weigh over the stock set up? Any idea?

Old 03-17-2011, 10:45 PM
C2SS is a name known to allC2SS is a name known to allC2SS is a name known to allC2SS is a name known to allC2SS is a name known to allC2SS is a name known to all
Originally Posted by twturbo
Just got my HRE's P40's remounted i had some problems with the textured finish on my charcoal P40's the brake dust was sticking to the texture & they always looked black & kinda blotchy & hard to clean.Worked with HRE on the refinish which is now non textured satin charcoal which they did a beautiful job on .Finished them off with a set of titanium lugs from Vivid less than a third of the price of the Poggipolini ones.We weighed a Poggipolini at 59 grms the Vivid at 69 grms & the stock lug at 99 grms each ,so well worth the price imho the stock lugs always get corroded & look like crap after a while ,these will not corrode.Had to put a couple of new PS2's on the back for some reason which will i'l tell you about in my next post,the guys at BBI did all the work as usual a great job thanks guys.
How much does it costs to refinish your wheels?

Old 03-17-2011, 11:59 PM
twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Hayabusa
What does those weigh over the stock set up? Any idea?
These where 69 grms & the stock ones weight 99 grms

Last edited by twturbo; 03-20-2011 at 01:01 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Refreshed set of HRE's & with some Titanium lugs