997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Finally...baby got new shoes!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-01-2011, 02:45 AM
Nico is infamous around these partsNico is infamous around these parts
they look great. i love slate grey although i am biased what exhaust are you running?

Old 07-01-2011, 05:43 AM
Doc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ynot
Why is everyone running spacers? Does OZ not make exact fitments?
The OZs are very close to factory spec but factory spec does let the wheels sit inward a bit too much for a lot of peoples tastes so they use spacers to fill out the fender wells a bit. I just needed 6mm all around.

Last edited by Doc GTO; 07-01-2011 at 05:51 AM.
Old 07-01-2011, 09:13 AM
sanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by L8Apex
I think a 40 offset for the rear was the most aggressive fitment for the rear..Damon can chime in if I'm wrong.

They come in Silver and Gold too but I think Black looks great:

Are these 19" oz? How much is a set of 4 for a 2010 tt?

Old 07-01-2011, 09:24 AM
gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !
The 19"s have a concave look to the rear, the 20's do not...the 19's look way better in this regards. The GT2 above has 19's on it and is the pic that sold me on the wheel, just amazing looking.

Its a must to discuss you needs with Damon at the tire rack, I believe there are some offset choices that wont come up on the search for your car system on the web site. Damon could explain more, but from memory I recall there being more to it.

Old 07-01-2011, 09:56 AM
sanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud of
Gmoney, thank you for the information. I might call him for price and details. That pic looks amazing on a black car, which is what i have currently.

Old 07-01-2011, 10:11 AM
GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !
I think I am gona get me a set of these wheels in 19"!!

What colour do you think will go with GT silver guys??

Old 07-01-2011, 10:17 AM
gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !
I went with black on my GT silver. If lowered I think this is a great look. At stock ride height, dont as me why, but I think the silver wheel looks better...cant really explain it.

Old 07-01-2011, 10:25 AM
GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by gmoney
I went with black on my GT silver. If lowered I think this is a great look. At stock ride height, dont as me why, but I think the silver wheel looks better...cant really explain it.

I was thinking black too. But then silver does catch your eyes more!

How are you finding the RSS product's?

Old 07-01-2011, 11:04 AM
The RSS mods transformed the car, more so than the springs and sways. granted, they needed the springs and sways to work together as far as improving the suspension as a whole.

I cannot recommend the parts more strongly, they are a must. It has made the car feel more much planted in corners when you hit bumps mid corner and has really built up the confidence level driving the car during higher speed cornering. Not only that but you can get the car aligned 'right' with the parts and not eat up rear tire insides.

Old 07-02-2011, 10:58 AM
tlis300 has a spectacular aura abouttlis300 has a spectacular aura about
Very nice. Great job!

Old 07-02-2011, 11:07 AM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sanchezdds
Are these 19" oz? How much is a set of 4 for a 2010 tt?
$425 front, and $471 rear in 19". I have them in stock. Call me!

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp
Old 07-02-2011, 09:12 PM
Originally Posted by damon@tirerack
$425 front, and $471 rear in 19". I have them in stock. Call me!

I'll pm you.

Old 07-03-2011, 11:00 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
Wow...terrific wheels and terrific car. I love that color!

Old 07-03-2011, 11:10 PM
Coy
Coy is infamous around these parts
love it

Old 07-14-2011, 06:44 AM
What were the offsets of the 19" wheels?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Finally...baby got new shoes!