997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Sickest Key Chain!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-04-2011, 02:58 PM
skeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond repute
Sickest Key Chain!!

My buddy Ed sent me this! This key chain is awesome! I love it...Thanks Ed aka Boner!

Old 07-04-2011, 04:29 PM
TT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud of
Saw these on TS. Rob from The Strapsmith makes the best straps and accessories. I need to get one with yellow stitching.

Old 07-04-2011, 04:49 PM
gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !
looks like a Panerai buckle!

Old 07-04-2011, 05:01 PM
skeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gmoney
looks like a Panerai buckle!
Yes it is! I guess the guy that makes the bands for Panerai watches made these key chains for him!

Old 07-04-2011, 05:05 PM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
nice!!!!!

Old 07-04-2011, 06:11 PM
handdoc is infamous around these parts
how do i get one of those!?

Old 07-05-2011, 12:12 PM
RNS
RNS is a splendid one to beholdRNS is a splendid one to beholdRNS is a splendid one to beholdRNS is a splendid one to beholdRNS is a splendid one to beholdRNS is a splendid one to beholdRNS is a splendid one to behold
very nice. same question, wondering how to order one, if it's directly from "The Strapsmith" or if a vendor has them currently. Agreed it's a Panerai design, sick! Have to imagine it's one costly key chain (Panerai is my favorite design...one day...one day).

Old 07-05-2011, 12:22 PM
Former Vendor
ModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant future
Wowww, thats awesome, especially love the Panerai buckle!

Old 07-05-2011, 01:00 PM
I'm not sure where he got it from, but I'm sure he'll chime in and let you guys know! I know he got one for his car too!

Old 07-05-2011, 04:44 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
For all you watch enthusiasts, you probably have heard of Rob Montana (The Strapsmith). I asked him to make a custom key fob with the 'Turbo' logo in the buckle. I originally wanted the Porsche crest, but the design was too intricate to place in such a small space.

Here are three of the four I ordered.

Orange one is mine, gave Skeeter the red one, and QUIK911 the white one. I have a 4th one on the way: Black alcantara with red stitching and red accents in the holes.

You can find pics of this buckle and his other wares at this URL

www.thestrapsmith.com

(mods, hope this is okay to post as I believe it does not conflict with any of the current vendors)

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 08-25-2011 at 11:34 AM. Reason: active link to a commercial non sponsor site
Old 07-05-2011, 05:46 PM
QUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to behold
Thanks Again Ed for mine!

Old 07-05-2011, 05:52 PM
handdoc is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by bonehead
For all you watch enthusiasts, you probably have heard of Rob Montana (The Strapsmith). I asked him to make a custom key fob with the 'Turbo' logo in the buckle. I originally wanted the Porsche crest, but the design was too intricate to place in such a small space.

Here are three of the four I ordered.

Orange one is mine, gave Skeeter the red one, and QUIK911 the white one. I have a 4th one on the way: Black alcantara with red stitching and red accents in the holes.

You can find pics of this buckle and his other wares at this URL

www.thestrapsmith.com

(mods, hope this is okay to post as I believe it does not conflict with any of the current vendors)
ED,
check for a PM
handdoc

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 08-25-2011 at 11:34 AM. Reason: active link
Old 07-06-2011, 01:03 AM
int90 is a name known to allint90 is a name known to allint90 is a name known to allint90 is a name known to allint90 is a name known to allint90 is a name known to all
Who's organizing a group buy?

Old 07-06-2011, 06:08 AM
sanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud of
I'm interested!

Old 07-06-2011, 06:18 AM
alvchua is infamous around these parts
+1 if there is a group buy!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sickest Key Chain!!