997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Showking -Dectane LED Tail Lights

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-13-2011, 12:37 PM
Viktor4S is infamous around these parts
Congrats to wonderful pics and car as well.Iam looking now for some led tail lights.I expect you have a lot of experiences around your 911.
Would you recommend to me a Dectane or Rottec back lights?
Why did you decided for Dectane?
Many thanks for your answer.

Old 11-13-2011, 01:19 PM
scuderiavw is infamous around these parts
Whatgear are you using Showking? Pretty impressive pictures.

Old 11-13-2011, 07:51 PM
CarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud of
Great shots. Respect.

Old 11-14-2011, 06:10 AM
Showking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks. I was using a Canon Rebel xti with a 24-70mm L-Series lense.. Now I use a Canon 5D Mark-2.

-Showking

Old 11-14-2011, 10:59 AM
Botox has a spectacular aura aboutBotox has a spectacular aura aboutBotox has a spectacular aura about
Showking,
are those model number 3 or 4. On the dectane web site there are 2 versions of LED that fit our 997.1, I think yours are model number 3. Does anyone know the differences, only the first model (#3) is in stock. Thx

Old 12-05-2011, 03:09 PM
ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !
+1111111111 on that

Old 12-05-2011, 06:47 PM
Showking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond repute
I picked the Dectane lights because I heard good things about their quality.. if anyone is looking for a set, hit up Craig at RPM North. He had a bunch in stock the last time I was there. Tell him Showking sent you and he'll take care of you. Thanks again on the picture compliments.. it's much appreciated.

-Showking

Old 12-05-2011, 07:06 PM
slawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Botox
Showking,
are those model number 3 or 4. On the dectane web site there are 2 versions of LED that fit our 997.1, I think yours are model number 3. Does anyone know the differences, only the first model (#3) is in stock. Thx
I had my Dectane lights on for over a month without any problems , very easy to install ,check good old ebay they have three defrent sets.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dectane-Porsche-911-Type-997-LED-Tail-Light-Set-red-cr-/120823991951?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories &vxp=mtr&hash=item1c21abce8f

Old 12-06-2011, 01:56 AM
ScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Showking

This is one of my absolute all time favorite pix of a 997TT ever. Great pic SK! Beautiful!

Old 12-06-2011, 09:15 AM
Thank you sir... Much appreciated.

-Showking

Old 12-07-2011, 10:17 AM
d.f.c has a spectacular aura aboutd.f.c has a spectacular aura about
Wow, your photos are amazing. What camera are you using? And if I may, what aperature and settings?

Old 12-07-2011, 11:41 AM
Originally Posted by d.f.c
Wow, your photos are amazing. What camera are you using? And if I may, what aperature and settings?
I'm using a Canon 5D Mark 2 camera. Usually an f-stop below 10... it all depends on the lighting and the white balance.

-Showking

Old 12-07-2011, 03:51 PM
otoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud of
I will join everyone in complimenting your photos. They are stunning. I did notice the taillights, which also look every nice, but saw you were running a L.E.D. front corner marker in white/blue. Any issue with the police with this set up? Hopefully not a thread redirect btw.

Thanks for the info.

Old 12-07-2011, 05:34 PM
Originally Posted by otoppero
I will join everyone in complimenting your photos. They are stunning. I did notice the taillights, which also look every nice, but saw you were running a L.E.D. front corner marker in white/blue. Any issue with the police with this set up? Hopefully not a thread redirect btw.

Thanks for the info.
No problem at all. The front bumper lights aren't leds, they're Piaa super white wedge bulbs. Thanks.

-Showking

Old 12-08-2011, 06:17 PM
otoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud of
Wow, the side marker lights match the rear L plate setup I was sure they were L.E.D.'s. I have the bridge photo #1 as my PC background if that can attest to your self modest skill set. Thanks for the reply Showking.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Showking -Dectane LED Tail Lights