997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Camping: TechArt Turbo Style

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-11-2011, 07:19 PM
pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !
Camping: TechArt Turbo Style

This Boy's n Girls is how you go camping. :P
You'll never see a lambo or a prancing horse capable of this, just not enough room, and well... GRIT!

My little tribute to the 953 Paris Dekar winning Porsche.
Although my speeds peaked at 24km/h on the dirt roads - even had some mountain bikers pass me doing a double take, shaking their heads... Haha
But little do they know, we buy these cars to be driven and not as garage queens!

Attached Images     
Old 09-11-2011, 07:27 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Ha, you're a crazy man! You should submit those pics to Porsche North America as part of the 'Engineered for magic. Everyday' campaign.

Old 09-11-2011, 07:27 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
those are great pic's. i really love the first one.

Porsche - every day!

Old 09-11-2011, 07:30 PM
salerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud of
Yes indeed- Daily Driven in the snow/rain/dirt/mud- YOU DA MAN!!

Old 09-11-2011, 07:50 PM
pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !
Haha - thanks guys.
Was an excellent weekend with both my women

Originally Posted by bonehead
Ha, you're a crazy man! You should submit those pics to Porsche North America as part of the 'Engineered for magic. Everyday' campaign.
Good call - I might just do that
"Porsche: Camping Van"

Old 09-11-2011, 08:25 PM
kw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud of
I love it

I'll try taking the 911 on my next camping rather than the Cayenne

Old 09-11-2011, 10:05 PM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
Nice! I used to do that with my sports car. Driving a sports car makes a roadtrip so much more fun.

Old 09-11-2011, 10:17 PM
floridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud of
Awesome, that's the best of everything!

Ken

Old 09-12-2011, 02:09 AM
The Big Easy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Big Easy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Big Easy has a spectacular aura about
Great write up - loved the photos! Just took the truck on gravel through the park's 50kms of dirt road.............

Cheers,

Old 09-12-2011, 06:32 AM
Harold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud of
Great stuff! Thanks for the pics. Really enjoying life to the max. You sir, deserve a massive pat on the back!

Old 09-12-2011, 07:36 AM
mathys is just really nicemathys is just really nicemathys is just really nicemathys is just really nicemathys is just really nice
Loving it, it's 4wd after all

Old 09-12-2011, 11:52 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Vancouver sure is beautiful!

Old 09-12-2011, 01:43 PM
jrohlf is infamous around these parts
I want to see the photo of the packed interior.

Next step is the luggage box on top and then the coup de grâce is the trailer on the custom hitch.

Old 09-12-2011, 03:03 PM
RioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura aboutRioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura aboutRioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura about
Ferrari and Lambo might get "dirt" in their pERrttty French manicured nails and French pedicured toes to play with the Glock of all cars in those enviroments. Pics like yours is why I've always loved a Pcar TT. Who needs a Rover or Hummer!!!

Tomato

Old 09-12-2011, 03:49 PM
Jake's Oy is infamous around these partsJake's Oy is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by jrohlf
I want to see the photo of the packed interior.
I took my car; car camping. It was like playing german tetris packing the car :P

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Camping: TechArt Turbo Style