997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Working to get my GT2 Back

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2011, 03:10 PM
Nasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant future
Working to get my GT2 Back

after long thinking and a lot of dissection i'm getting ready to come back with my GT2.

Last time i dynoed my car on mustang dyno, it was making 935whp on 2.2 bar
i'm going to solve the problem which i'm facing now with the oil tensioner.

after that i'm ordering a new 3.5'' ceramic coated exhaust system from nine11design.

and a new water methanol kit from Aquamist, and we are trying to make a dry ice intake cooler to make it work only with the high boost

I'm thinking to get champion new cf intake, but after i see what's the result.

after i complet, i wanna re tune the car with todd.
and make a new fuel mixture MS109 with M1

And i wish to have a new good result

Old 10-01-2011, 03:39 PM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
good luck!

you have an amazing car!

Old 10-01-2011, 03:40 PM
Nasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant future
Thank you!

Old 10-01-2011, 04:36 PM
zooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant future
Nasser, awesome stuff!! Sounds like it will become an even sicker beast! That dry ice cooling solutions sounds interesting! The best of luck to you sir!

Best regards,
Yannick

Old 10-01-2011, 04:42 PM
ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !
good luck nasser .. and great numbers ..

Old 10-01-2011, 05:15 PM
TwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud of
Nasser,
wish you the best.
what were your best 100-200 and 60-130 times with the 935 whp? Did you measure them?

Old 10-01-2011, 05:20 PM
thats guys,

no still, i wanna fix the problems 1st =(

Old 10-01-2011, 05:25 PM
does any1 tried to make ice or dry ice cooler for porsche's?

Old 10-01-2011, 05:28 PM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
you have a sick line up, good luck with everything, what is your car running in the 1/4?

Old 10-01-2011, 05:41 PM
TwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Nasser
does any1 tried to make ice or dry ice cooler for porsche's?
It may work very well "at the beginning".

Once the ice melts totally, and the water's temp goes up to the ambient temp, such as up to 35-40C, you wont have any gains.

So the water/air cooler system will work very good initially, and then start loosing efficiency.

The extra plumbing, fuses, wiring of a water/air system add complexity.

And if a water pump will fail (it may) what will happen? you name it. On my M3 Supercharger kit, made by G-Power Germany, water failed and caused detonation.

Air to air = less headache.

You may put a water pressure gauge on the dash and keep an eye on the water_pressure. But again once the ice melts gains diminish.

Each engine is different, but to give an idea my combo is:
3,6L stroker M3 engine
10:1 compression
32-34 psi boost pressure
35-38 C ambient temps
Very humid.
60-130 mph 4.22 s
Air to air cooler
I do 50-70 pulls each time I test. Air to air works perfect @ 35-38 C.

As long as the fuel has enough octane, the tune is good, and knock control is optimized for that engine, air to air works perfect.

Old 10-02-2011, 11:18 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Nasser, take a picture of your garage full of cars please. So I guy can dream.

Old 10-02-2011, 01:15 PM
1Desperado has much to be proud of1Desperado has much to be proud of1Desperado has much to be proud of1Desperado has much to be proud of1Desperado has much to be proud of1Desperado has much to be proud of1Desperado has much to be proud of1Desperado has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
+1 - I need some inspiration too. I'd love to see those toys.

Old 10-02-2011, 01:53 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
Me too.

Old 10-02-2011, 02:34 PM
most of my cars are not in town i will try my best to get some pic's soon

Old 10-02-2011, 04:32 PM
Basic Sponsor
Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !
Hello Nasser,

You won't need ice cooler etc.. with water/methanol injection kit

Good luck with your project,

Emre

100-200km/h: 2.16 sec
200-300km/h: 3.43 sec
60-130mph: 2.52 sec
100-150mph: 2.19 sec
Email: emre@esmotor.com.tr
Web: http://www.esmotor.com.tr
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/esmotor

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Working to get my GT2 Back