997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

My new Turbo..still in the wrapper

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2011, 05:49 PM
Porsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nice
Amazing documentation, congratulations on your purchase. Post pictures when you get it all cleaned up.

Old 12-09-2011, 08:15 PM
Jamerikan is a jewel in the roughJamerikan is a jewel in the roughJamerikan is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by tssci
Yes, I do go to Katie's and had my 2011 Guard Red GT3 there during the early part of the season..I tired of the venue because of the crowded nature of it. I'd love to see the venue changed on Saturday mornings to a more open area where we can actually see what the cars look like and not have to fret (at least me) about the 'door to door' parking.

Oh, that was yours? It was a sweet ride. I do agree about the parking situation at Katie's, but most (not all) of the people there usually try to be careful how they park. I heard the one in Fairfax is more open, but I have never ventured there.

Congrats again and enjoy breaking it in.