997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Sneak peak of my new coolers!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-01-2012, 09:31 AM
GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !
Well What can I say, for the best part of 17 days I have been driving my car a hell of alot more than usual to test these intercoolers properly and it takes no genius to figure these are amazing coolers.

The difference it's made to the performance I could would be similar to removing the stock exhaust and putting a catless system in place, YES it feels like that much difference!!

There is never any holding back on power and bear in mind that I haven't even re tuned the ECU to see if there is any room for more gains!

When you put your foot down in any gear the torque just rushes and holds out till alot later than before and also when you are in heat soak situations ie. stop go traffic or high speed runs, cross country runs the coolers seem to reject most of the heat and I have never felt my car hold back power since they have been fitted.

They do also change the sound of the car as you can hear the turbo's spool alot better and the car seems to breathe easier as if it was being strangled before.

I cant wait to test them when the weather is warmer and on track!